The Fused Spears

Solomonster

Could the Fused spears be lined with Nicrosil? My first thought when the Fused spears started stealing stormlight was that they were lined with aluminum.  But, aluminum is a known metal and Kaladin or Navani would have most likely recognized it by now.  They could be made out of the same metal that killed Jezrien, but that metal was yellow, not silver.  Nicrosil on the other hand, steals investiture when used as a hemalurgic spike. Obviously hemalurgy is insanely complex and normally requires being stabbed through the heart, but what if these spears are using a very simple/crude application of hemalurgy to steal stormlight?  

Yep,we even have topic about it:

Sure, Navani should recognize it, but saw she weapon up close? I think if they would be able to capture this weapon, it will not be such mistery. So she probably dont see this. Kaladin, on the other hand, probably dont know the name of metal. Remember, aluminum is very rare.

Besides, Nicrosil cant stop Shardblade. Only aluminum can do that.

11 hours ago, Solomonster said:

Could the Fused spears be lined with Nicrosil? My first thought when the Fused spears started stealing stormlight was that they were lined with aluminum.  But, aluminum is a known metal and Kaladin or Navani would have most likely recognized it by now.  They could be made out of the same metal that killed Jezrien, but that metal was yellow, not silver.  Nicrosil on the other hand, steals investiture when used as a hemalurgic spike. Obviously hemalurgy is insanely complex and normally requires being stabbed through the heart, but what if these spears are using a very simple/crude application of hemalurgy to steal stormlight?  

Please add this to my thread.