Sanderson: End Game/Infinity War [Possible spoilers for all books, it depends on what people post]

Chinkoln

What if Brandon’s last cosmere book, before he moves on to the Cognitive, then Spiritual Realm, is a convergence of all the books. He manages to get all major characters together through some new magic system. Harmony, Vin, Elend, Kelsier, Wax, Wayne, Raoden, Kaladin, and so on. They all meet up, probably punch each other a lot, then work together to fight Odium! Thoughts?

Questioner

Can we expect a Cosmere Avengers?

Brandon Sanderson

Yes and no. You can expect crossovers between the planets. My goal is not an Avengers-style, one character that you... like, if it were a true Cosmere Avengers it would be like, "Oh, we're going to have this character from this series, this character from this series," that's not what I'm going for. I'm going for more of a clash between the cultures and worlds. There will definitely be characters that you know that end up involved in that. But it's not, I'm not shooting for an Avengers-style thing, I'm shooting for more... It's more like imagine Star Trek, and retrograde back to all of the stories you're telling on the separate planets before they meet each other. Less Avengers, more "We're going to have an intergalactic... thing, going on." These are all of the origins of the cultures and peoples that are going to be involved in that. And since there are some immortals around, you will see people.

Barnes & Noble B-Fest 2016 (June 11, 2016)

I think we can definitely expect Hoid to show up in the ending. I think we should expect *some* of the characters we know and/or love to find either immortality or time-dilation and end up in the ending, but not all. Right now we've got a mix of major and minor characters from various series that fit the bill, but there's still plenty of time for either more to come around or for those to die.