Jokes of any kind

1 minute ago, McWafy said:

So this is where people can share there favorite jokes. :lol: (as long as they are appropriate of course)

I'll start,

What do you call a man with a rubber toe?

Reveal hidden contents

Roberto :P

That reminds me of this one...

What do you call a man with no arms or legs in the ocean?

Spoiler

Bob

9 minutes ago, Hentient said:

So get this. A girl and a boy go to a party, and the girl says “I want some punch” so the boy goes to get some. There was no punch line.

Oh I love this joke, but I know a longer version. 

A boy was preparing for his prom date later that day. He went to pick up his tuxedo, but there was a huge line. He waited and waited and waited and waited and finally got his tux. Then he picked up his date, and they went to get some food. At the restaurant, there was a huge line. So they waited and waited and waited and waited and finally they got their food. After they ate, they went to the Prom. When they got to their school, there was a huge line. So, once again, they waited and waited and waited and waited, and they finally got inside. They danced for a while, and then the boy’s date said she was thirsty, so he went to get her some punch. Surprisingly, there was no punch line. 

I just read that 4,153,237 people got married last year. Not to cause any trouble, but shouldn’t that be an even number?

Two chemists walk into a bar. The bartender says, "What can I get you?"
The first chemist responds, "I'd like some H2O."
The second chemists says, "I'd like some H2 — wait, we aren't at work, why'd you say it like that? I'd like some water too, please."
The first chemist mutters to himself, "Storms! My assassination plot failed."

At the start of the exam, the invigilator says, “You have exactly 2 hours. I will not accept any papers after this time has elapsed.”

Two hours later, the invigilator calls out, “Time’s up, Ladies and Gentlemen.”

One student is still scribbling away ten minutes later when the invigilator has all the collected papers in a large stack front of him. Slowly, the student finishes up and walks over to hand in his paper, but the invigilator refuses to accept it. The student puffs up his chest and says:

“Do you have any idea who I am?”

“No,” says the invigilator.

“Great,” says the student as he slips his paper into the middle of the stack.

The Sunnydale High School class of '99 10-year reunion was killer for the introverts.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar and doesn't.

A wanted poster for Schrodinger's cat reads "dead and alive."

Little known failure: Schrodinger's dog. It freaked out and started barking.

When life gives you lemons, squirt them into life's mouth and see how life likes it.

Ending with a preposition is where it's at.

NOBODY EXPECTS THE STEEL INQUISITION!

Edited by PiedPeterPiper

Who makes all the jokes? Like, there are two main categories of joke. The ones which the teller just makes up, which can be good, but often fall flat, and usually have a pretty limited usability. Then there are the "standards" so to speak, which are all slightly cringy, slightly cheesy, and a little groan-inducing. Like "Why did the baby cross the road?" 

Spoiler

It was stapled to the chicken!

Are these created by some mysterious Joke Committee? Do they spawn through a portal to the World of Jokes?

NO IDEA but my dad has TONS.

We've been thinking about moving to Switzerland. Thinking about the pros and cons, and all that. There are a lot of cons, but the flag is a big plus.

I told my sister she was drawing her eyebrows too high. She looked surprised.

Why did Shakespeare only write in pen?

Spoiler

Pencils confused him: 2B or not 2B?

I invented a new word: Plagarism!

Edited by Condensation