ROW size

bdoble97

Is it stupid to think that ROW and the other Stormlight Archives books are approaching such a high numbers of pages that they will in the future have to make two whole books for posabaley books 5,6 or any of the. Back 5. I remender Brandon Sanderson saying that Oathbringer was so large the had to come up with a new way to do the book ROW is even bigger then Othbringer right. Sorry if this is a stupid question/idea

Edited by bdoble97

This is definitely a possibility. They may make two volumes for future books. RoW is slightly longer than Oathbringer, so that could possibly be a problem. You are remembering correctly about Oathbringer needing something different.

1 hour ago, Mist said:

This is definitely a possibility. They may make two volumes for future books. RoW is slightly longer than Oathbringer, so that could possibly be a problem. You are remembering correctly about Oathbringer needing something different.

I just love reading The Stormlight Archives book and the longer they are the better.

This was done for translated versions. English is briefer than most languages. As this is done anyway, second covers are also available. It does not really seem to be a problem to me.

Out of interest does anybody have statistics on the translations and tables about the specific terms? I saw Deshechados on cosmere.es. The Unmade? And in case we will ever talk about whether there are two or more of something, have there been translations into languages with a dual number?