F-Duralumin and A-Tin

Runitari

We know that Resonance occurs in Twinborn, and I was curious about F-Duralumin in the case of certain Allomantic abilities. Since tapping the metalminds gives spiritual connection, could you create a strong enough bond to temporarily share Allomantic ability? Or even Feruchemical? Since they are alterations to the Spiritual Web I am just curious on how others think this might work.

My thoughts behind this is the fact that the metalminds in Era 2 were able to give the Southern Scadrians the ability to understand the local language.

Spoiler

Very similar to how Dalinar is able to use his Bondsmith powers to understand a language.

This would mean that the connection they give is more than just friendships. It must allow a connection of the Spirit Web itself, or at least a one way connection to it.

We have seen others use Connection to link abilities

Spoiler

(Dalinar to Shallan making a 3D map)

, and even if its just information there. One could speculate that is due to the shallow connection. A deeper one, a strong enough one could create such a thing.

Edited by Runitari