Hello there ... ah wait crap, wrong universe again

Scout_Fox

1 hour ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

I didn’t get it at first, oh well. I’m kinda a fake Star Wars nerd, but I’m a pretty full Sanderson nerd. Anyways, welcome. Have a cookie from my description! :D

Lol, a full Sanderson nerd more than makes up for it. As for the cookie *sigh* I think I needed an "IT'S A TRAP!" for that one lmao

• 2 months later...
On 8/8/2020 at 10:09 PM, Scout_Fox said:

Thanks @Mist! I would have to say that my favorite magic system (that we know of so far) is Surgebinding. Now while it does grant amazing power what I like most about it is the way you access it. The concept of a Spren bonding with you and choosing you in a way is comforting and gives people hope and a motivation to do good (or at least improve their self). This combined with the immediate repercussions for breaking your oath (a loss of power and connection to the Spren) gives you a reason to make morally right choices. And while I realize it does only apply to a select few in the form of Radiants, it seems that if it could be introduced to everyone in our world it would bring many benefits: helping people try to remain true to a moral code and/or always try to improve their self to say the least. What is your favorite magic system and if you could choose one to bring into our world which would it be?

Personally, I would choose Allomancy, simply because you can become a Surgebinder without being Rosharan born, but you have to hail from Skadrial to be a Mistborn/Misting/Twinborn/Feruchumist. Then I'd simply Worldhop to Skadrial and bond with an Ashspren. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯