(RoW Spoilers) What must it have been like

Ever since the RoW Preview Chapter Discussion marker disappeared, I'm not sure where to put this. So, Spoiler tag.

What must it have been like to be a civilian in the battle of Hearthstone? To see hundreds of Radiants go to battle for the first time after millennia of myth and religious historical demonization... To see them glowing and flying, fighting an occupying force after offering to take you someplace safe. I can't help but think it would be one of those moments where you'd look back and tell your grandchildren "I was there." But, at the same time, there's been a year of war already. So, how common are stories about Radiants at this point? I know this has less to do with theorizing than it does with pure emotional speculation, but I can't help but wonder.

And, to the admins: If I put this in the wrong place I'm sorry. Please let me know. Though, I'm not sure how I would go about fixing it.

On 08/08/2020 at 0:42 AM, BasementDwellingRadiant said:

What must it have been like to be a civilian in the battle of Hearthstone?

Frightening and breaking your heart. Even if they are on your side theoretically, you are the ant that gets trampled as the elephants fight.

Yes, they are evacuating you. But that turns you into a landless refugee owning only what you can carry. During war time while food production is plumeting.