Honorable Fused

Child of Hodor

The flying Fused knows as "Heavenly Ones", Leshwi for instance, seem to prefer to duel Windrunners. I like that this gives hope to the future of the Singers and Humans respecting each other and joining together. 

HOWEVER ...

Don't they get tired of losing after a while? Maybe change tactics, fight "dirty".  If I had been killed over and over again ab aeterno I'd get tired of it. I understand they are used to dying, but it still hurts and is a setback even with the Everstorm. 

It's an interesting character trait this order of Fused has, compared to the wrasslin' guy Kaladin fights. That guy has the right idea, Teleport around, take hostages, use fabrials. Whatever it takes. 

What I think would be a wonderful counter balance to the betrayal of the Sky Breakers, is if the Heavenly Ones decide defect and join the Listeners (if any survive) and Singers that don't want to fight for Odium. And now that I'm thinking about it, the Sky Breakers are not necessarily team Odium, but team Singer which is something different. Wouldn't that be interesting if this war turned into a 1v1v1, instead of a 1v1? 

5 hours ago, Child of Hodor said:

Don't they get tired of losing after a while? Maybe change tactics, fight "dirty".  If I had been killed over and over again ab aeterno I'd get tired of it. I understand they are used to dying, but it still hurts and is a setback even with the Everstorm.

Maybe they have, but that led to poor results (they never won any desolation...). So to avoid becoming mad, they went back to one of the only thing that could make sense to them : fighting with someone, not just trying to kill.

That's just an hypothesis. But in the same kind of question to which we can't answer yet (too much time concerned with too little info)... why haven't the singers been genocied yet ?