Hi!

AonAshStorm

Hi everyone!

I have been an occasional lurker on the site and finally decided to create an account!

Three Facts about Me:

1. I have been a fan of Sanderson since 2013, when I read Way of Kings for the first time. I quickly went through the rest of the Cosmere that was available at the time, and reading new Cosmere books are the highlights of my year.

2. I love music, (Future Music Therapist here!) and want Cosmere Movies/TV Shows so I can get my hands on those Soundtracks. The 'Kaladin' album by the Black Piper has only increased my enthusiasm and desire.

3. I love getting to read all the theories here, even if I can't come up with them myself :)

Life Before Death!

Thank you all!

At the moment my favorite book, Cosmere or otherwise, is The Way of Kings, although it is subject to change to The Hero of Ages at any time.

Alcatraz and the Evil Librarians has to be my favorite Non-Cosmere work. It is too funny! The Second book in the series, Alcatraz vs the Scrivener's Bones might be my favorite.

As for my favorite character.....That is much more difficult. Can I just claim the whole Kholin family? + Bridge 4? If not, Dalinar and Kaladin are constantly being switched as #1 to me, with Sazed and Raoden not far behind!