Hey All

CallsignSpren

I'll just start with a simple "I'm new here." Just created an account after seeing this thread. In terms of Sanderson books, I'm also fairly new. I was turned on to Sanderson by my brothers and have certainly not been disappointed. I started with The Reckoners, oddly enough, and got to Mistborn later. So far, I've only read Mistborn Era 1 and 2, both Skyward books, and The Reckoners series (as previously mentioned).

I just started the Stormlight series. I'm about half way through Way Of Kings and I'm definately excited for what the rest of the series has in store. There is also the added bonus of finally being in-the-loop for my brothers' numerous Stormlight theories and disscussions. 

That's about all I've got to say. If you manage to find this post among the thousands of introductions in this thread, feel free to ask anything! Thanks!

45 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Welcome to the Shard! Who’s your favorite character so far? 

There are certainly a lot to choose from. The obvious ones are Kelsier, Wayne, maybe Kaladin. I am really liking Rock so far.

34 minutes ago, Destruction said:

Welcome! Who is your least favorite character?

That's an interesting one, I'll have to think on it. 

I would typically just say the character I think had the worst writing, or the most stereotypical, but there arent really many of those, if any.

I think I'm gonna go with The Citizen from HoA (The guy from Urteau, with Spook). I know it's a stretch but it's all I could think of.