1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

No, by "I spit upon you," I mean "mornings are stupid."

I actually like mornings but only when I don't have to wake up. When you pull an all-nighter and then when the sun rises and the birds are chirping is a really great experience, especially in November/February.

3 hours ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

I actually like mornings but only when I don't have to wake up. When you pull an all-nighter and then when the sun rises and the birds are chirping is a really great experience, especially in November/February.

i.e. when it doesn't function as a morning. Yes, definitely. Also, when you wake up at like 6, but you can just go back to sleep for another two or three hours.

6 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

What do you think I look like?

Uhm I'm guessing you look a lot like Queen, so white skin, brown short curly hair, brown eyes. Thin, probably kinda short (like 5' 4"), also I've always thought that you have freckles. You probably wear skinny jeans and shirts that aren't t shirts but are like kinda fancier but not a ton?? Idk haha.

19 hours ago, revelryintheart said:

Uhm I'm guessing you look a lot like Queen, so white skin, brown short curly hair, brown eyes. Thin, probably kinda short (like 5' 4"), also I've always thought that you have freckles. You probably wear skinny jeans and shirts that aren't t shirts but are like kinda fancier but not a ton?? Idk haha.

Pretty close! My hair's a bit longer than Queen's, to my collarbones, I'm pretty thin and I'm an inch shorter than that. (5'3") I do not have freckles, at least not very many. I'm assuming you meant lots of freckles, though. I have one little one on the tip of my nose that I really like. I do like me some good skinny jeans, but they have to be jegging material and usually high waisted. I also like shorts, especially since it's summer. I do wear t-shirts, but I think most of my shirts are probably a bit fancier, yeah.

16 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

What do you think look like?

This:

On 8/9/2020 at 2:27 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ooh, self-descriptions? I'm just under 5'8 (I'll be there soon, though), short brown hair (in the back it comes down to that first vertebrae in the neck, and in the front it can come down to my eyes, but I keep it out of my face), eyes are the same color (very same color). If you ever needed to spot me out in a crowd, I'll either be lost in thought and tripping over things, or doing one of my tics, including (but not limited to): whistling, shifting my jaw, cracking my knuckles (individually or otherwise), snapping my finger with the wrong hand (I can snap my finger with the wrong hand! It's awesome!), popping my neck (that one probably isn't healthy), or tapping my feet together.

Hehe.

Um but what I thought before I read this: I thought you would be taller (I'm taller than you feel free to feel inferior). I was right on the hair and eye color. I think you wear shorts and t-shirts with nerdy slogans (you probably have a Zelda shirt).

16 minutes ago, revelryintheart said:

Um but what I thought before I read this: I thought you would be taller (I'm taller than you feel free to feel inferior). I was right on the hair and eye color. I think you wear shorts and t-shirts with nerdy slogans (you probably have a Zelda shirt).

*Is inferior* Shorts, T-shirts, yeah. No nerdy slogans (dear gosh, I wish I had a Zelda shirt)...

11 hours ago, Condensation said:

Without looking at previous posts, what do you think I look like?

White, short, short curly dark brown hair, dark brown eyes. As for clothing, you probably don't wear jeans (idk what any other pants are called I just think of things as jeans or not jeans), and same as DramaQueen kinda fancy shirts. Also long flowy flowery skirts.

Ok so pretty much I think of you looking the same as DramaQueen I don't know why.

2 hours ago, revelryintheart said:

White, short, short curly dark brown hair, dark brown eyes. As for clothing, you probably don't wear jeans (idk what any other pants are called I just think of things as jeans or not jeans), and same as DramaQueen kinda fancy shirts. Also long flowy flowery skirts.

Ok so pretty much I think of you looking the same as DramaQueen I don't know why.

About right, but my hair isn't curly. Everything else was right.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, AonEne said:

Are you a Raylum shipper? 

Yep. I wasn't at first though. I liked the idea of the main female character and main male character just being friends, instead of having them being a couple because they're the main characters. But I think during season 2 I started shipping them. (I haven't watched season 3 though :ph34r:)

• 4 weeks later...