The Caped Crusaders

Condensation

33 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Guards walking down the corridor notice the knocked-out guard on the ground and rush into the room. One of them calls for reinforcements on his walkie-talkie.

Tria checks the progress on the flash drive. Just one more minute. 

When no one responded to DQ's question 2 pages ago, she shrugged, teleporting to a place she felt good about. Some sort of compound, perhaps?

Sorry I haven't been very active on this RP, I've been pretty busy and the FotT has taken up most of my time on the Shard.

21 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I’m not hogging you, am I?

No, I could totally disappear into the background of FotT if I wanted to, I've just been busy and since that was the first RP I got involved in on here, it's my top priority when I'm able to get on.

Tria is running through the halls, followed closely by guards. DQ just teleported into the hall, and soon I'm going to have guards notice her and chase her. Vanessa is running in Tria's direction, Fritz is standing in the corridor outside my cell door. Tion was taken away by Konna's guards, and I think the plan is to escape like Tion told you to.