The Caped Crusaders

Condensation

You really and truly are. Actually, you'll need to come up with both a fake backstory implanted by Konna and a real backstory for when/if we break the brainwashing. You guys will get a story post from me when you have come to find me, so maybe follow the guards to the high-security prisoner, that's likely to be me or close to me, since I was such a big deal to Konna. I have, like, my next story posts drafted already, so I'm just waiting for you guys to catch up to me so I can post them.

@Mist @The_Truthwatcher(maybe, let me know if you're going to participate more) @Vapor @FriarFritz @DramaQueen

Fritz jumped forward and disappeared. A few seconds later, he appeared face first on the ground next to T.

He has a little buzzer thing what he can use to put himself to sleep, and he'll set his phone to vibrate once and wake him up, which basically lets him phase through things. He's not very good at it yet.

11 hours ago, FriarFritz said:

Fritz jumped forward and disappeared. A few seconds later, he appeared face first on the ground next to T.

Clever.

Tria pulls the gray jacket from around her waist, pulling it out from under her toolbelt. She puts it on, then grabs a multitool from a pouch. She quietly opens the door, then begins to carefully run after the guards who just entered.