The Caped Crusaders

Condensation

Here it is so far: 

This is in the world of Steelheart, before Epics are identified, and Calamity left early, so no one can get new powers.

I have Tion, Jeremy, Konna Furcifer, and the soldiers of the bad people. There is Truth, DQ, FriarFritz who can change his name if he wants, T, and a random soldier in the field. Hentient will join soon.

Tion has precognitive telepathic and super reflexes, anything Truth says is true(with limitations), DQ can teleport, I can't remember anyone else's powers.

Tion rescued everyone by some vending machines, then took everyone to her super-safe house with underground bunker, everyone had a tour, cake, cookies, Netflix, etc. Tion(which is pronounced shn) let a kid in a gray jacket named Jeremy in(gray jackets are Tion's weakness), gave him a tour, and then he betrayed us while we were sleeping. He locked the secret entrances to the bunker and called in Villin and Eivel Corporation for Child Welfare, who are actually trying to brainwash an army of Epics. DQ teleported everyone away except Tion and plus a soldier(Vapor), Tion hid in the couch, was found, tranquilized, and taken in helicopters to the headquarters of VECCW. They started brainwashing her, everyone else is in a field(including the soldier) and I'm fairly certain they were coming up with a rescue plan.

If you want to read the actual words, check The Last Post Wins, although you may have to sort through many *wins* posts and otherwise random posts. It basically starts on page 989.

Feel free to join part of the way in, but no dogmoding(dog spelled backward).

@Hentient, @Mist, @Vapor, @DramaQueen, @FriarFritz, @The_Truthwatcher, @A Windrunner

yes I meant to not summon them.

DQ, who had been wearing a rubber skinsuit under her clothes for protection, was unaffected by the tranquilizer. "Guys, maybe I'd better teleport us elsewhere. I'll make sure not to bring that soldier next time."

Edited by DramaQueen

If I remember correctly, Fritz goes into a pocket dimension while he's asleep. He woke up after everyone was gone, saw the ransacked house, and is now finding the VECCW headquarters on Google Maps. Where is it, by the way? Also, he thinks everyone has been captured.

Fritz hopped on his bicycle. "All right, time to be a hero!"

"Hallo, T! What are you doing here? Did you get captured? Are you escaping now? Do you need help? Do the others need help? Would my help be useful, or would I just be dead weight?"

Fritz is an Epic. He has two powers: he goes into a parallel phase space whenever he's asleep, bringing his clothes and anything in his pockets that isn't alive, and also maintaining his momentum; and razor vision (i.e. he can shave hair telepathically if it's in his line of sight).

13 minutes ago, FriarFritz said:

"Hallo, T! What are you doing here? Did you get captured? Are you escaping now? Do you need help? Do the others need help? Would my help be useful, or would I just be dead weight?"

"I followed the helicopters. No, I didn't. I'm sneaking in. Help could be useful. I'm not sure where the others are, but they're fine. Having one companion is always helpful. So, shall we continue sneaking in?"

Just then, a guard runs out of the building within your earshot and tells the guards at the door, "Hurry! We have to defend the prisoner! If she is taken, Furcifer will be furious! Now!"

The four guards who were guarding the door split up, leaving two at the door and two to go defend the high-security prisoner.(hmm, wonder who that could be!)

Just movin' the plot along! Y'all are really bad at posting every 5 minutes :) which is how long my patience lasts

@FriarFritz @Mist

Edited by Condensation

"I'm an Epic. Not much, I can only fly and have super speed."

I edited this because of Condensation. I'm now a secret spy working with Konna(brainwashed Epic) who's going to hang with you guys until you find out or she can betray you.

Edited by Vapor