that would be great

;0

i will

lets pretend i was dreaming about seeing mike :)

Work

That is a very interesting proposition from someone with a poleaxe and two spikes.

Lord has been waiting for this.

This man will be the first one of his Secret Army.

"Hello there! I'm Lord, pleased to meet you," he hurries, "as for work, im sure we can arrange something."

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
11 hours ago, Lord_Silberfarben said:

Work

That is a very interesting proposition from someone with a poleaxe and two spikes.

Lord has been waiting for this.

This man will be the first one of his Secret Army.

"Hello there! I'm Lord, pleased to meet you," he hurries, "as for work, im sure we can arrange something."

"Hello "Lord" I saw on the sign out there that you have work so what work would you need me to do?" He presents a folded up piece of paper "my credentials"

Spoiler

The paper says:

Name: GARRY GATTONVILLE

Physical Characteristics: male, short but strongly built with darkish skin

Investiture: Forger, A Steel A duralumin allomancer

Skills: Forging, Axe Fighting, EXCELLENT swordsman

Equipment: FANCY backpack IN PERFECT CONDITION, poleaxe, crossbow, 5 steel tipped crossbow bolts

Home Planet: Sel

Guild (can be unaffiliated): previously one of Harmony's agents now unaffiliated

Edited by Somebody from Sel

12 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

FANCY backpack IN PERFECT CONDITION,

I kind of want to buy that backpack now!

12 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

"Hello "Lord" I saw on the sign out there that you have work so what work would you need me to do?" He presents a folded up piece of paper "my credentials"

"This is very interesting, someone like you will be very useful"

"And i couldn't avoid seeing the spikes..."

"If you want to increase your collection, im sure we can arrange something."

Just now, Lord_Silberfarben said:

"This is very interesting, someone like you will be very useful"

"And i couldn't avoid seeing the spikes..."

"If you want to increase your collection, im sure we can arrange something."

"I can increase my collection on my own" he growls "and don't much like being used, however I will higher out my services. . . for a price" how much can I wring out of him I wonder, it seems like he could use some help

Spoiler

Anything in all caps is fake so the backpack is actually patched, he is only a passable swordsman and his real name is Garrot Galway but you wouldn't know that

im so sorry

i was waiting for you to respond to my message and didn't realize you already had:wacko:

On 10/13/2020 at 4:37 PM, Somebody from Sel said:

"I can increase my collection on my own" he growls "and don't much like being used, however I will higher out my services. . . for a price" how much can I wring out of him I wonder, it seems like he could use some help

A price.

Everything had a price, of course. The point was to make the price so low you could use what you got to repay the price.

That was an investment, and this swordsman was certainly worth it. Even if he said to be an excellent swordsman while using a poleaxe.

just for the prestige of having a personal spiked guard.

"Yes, a price..."

"It seems all i can offer you is worthless, both to you and to me," he paused, "but i assume you will want money and housing."

"I got a place just need money... maybe some contacts through you" he would take him good, very good now for the bargaining you hate it or you love it

Spoiler

It's fine it's not like I like to roleplay or anything :P

On 10/21/2020 at 6:03 PM, Somebody from Sel said:

It's fine it's not like I like to roleplay or anything :P

good! :P

yes, i am sorry again:unsure:

On 10/21/2020 at 6:03 PM, Somebody from Sel said:

"I got a place just need money... maybe some contacts through you" he would take him good, very good now for the bargaining you hate it or you love it

"Certainly!"

"We would love to have reliable people like you. And i do have contacts, although they might not be of any use to you."

4 hours ago, Lord_Silberfarben said:

"Certainly!"

"We would love to have reliable people like you. And i do have contacts, although they might not be of any use to you."

"What would you like me to do for you? I am a decent fighter" cut to the chase that's it I am curious though what work does he want from me?

On 10/24/2020 at 2:13 AM, Somebody from Sel said:

"What would you like me to do for you? I am a decent fighter"

"Well, standard guard duty..." he paused "And a few extras."

"There will come a day when others who do not hold with my values will try to destroy me, not by a test of business, but by simple physical prowess."

"I want to attack them the day before that happens."

He smiles

"But you need not concern yourself with that, that will be an issue for that day."

6 hours ago, Lord_Silberfarben said:

"Well, standard guard duty..." he paused "And a few extras."

"There will come a day when others who do not hold with my values will try to destroy me, not by a test of business, but by simple physical prowess."

"I want to attack them the day before that happens."

He smiles

"But you need not concern yourself with that, that will be an issue for that day."

"Ok now on to the payment" 

Spoiler

I say we kinda skip the payment and go straight to whatever mission you may need

• 2 weeks later...

The Shadow came into the shop silently and swiftly, finding the shadows of the shop immediately, finding her home, immediately. She was going to be... risky, today. Revealing herself like this was a bit reckless. It wouldn't matter... if she had her way. She deftly removed the small obsidian knife from her sleeve, and let it fly at it's mark. It whizzed a millimeter in front of Lord's face, sticking with a thunk into the bookshelf, and the Shadow smiled, but she didn't step out from the shadows. She was one with them for now.

@Lord_Silberfarben

Edited by Scarletfox

Excuse me, i filed this for a bigger response later and then completely forgot.

Something flashed in front of Lord-son-son-son-Silberfarben's Ocular device, sticking with a tiny 'Thik' into the hard wood of the selves he was leaning on.

That was very precise, and it seemed to him it carried a message. If someone had been trying to kill him, they wouldn't have aimed for the head. His ocular device doubled as a helmet. if they could aim so well the knife didn't even scratch him, they could aim well enough to get through the mail he wore under his clothing.

"Hello there! Mysterious shadow"

"Pleased to meet you," he smiled, "I value drama as much as anyone, but i would thank you if you could simply tell me what you want to buy or sell."

@Scarletfox

On 11/9/2020 at 3:32 PM, Scarletfox said:

The Shadow found a sly smile creeping upon her face, though she still spoke from the darkness, "hm...." she sighed with mock longing, "explosives."

"Explosives we can get, although there are so many types of explosives the ones i can offer certainly won't be of use to you."

He smiled towards the shadows

"I just hope you wont use those explosives next time you want to buy!"

Edited by Lord_Silberfarben

On 11/10/2020 at 10:02 PM, Lord_Silberfarben said:

"Explosives we can get, although there are so many types of explosives the ones i can offer certainly won't be of use to you."

He smiled towards the shadows

"I just hope you wont use those explosives next time you want to buy!"

The Shadow raised a unseeable eyebrow, but ignored the second comment. "What explosives do you offer?"

On 11/17/2020 at 1:23 AM, Scarletfox said:

The Shadow raised a unseeable eyebrow, but ignored the second comment. "What explosives do you offer?"

"The explosive kind." said Lord, who reacted to danger with humor.

he smiled again. he had almost forgotten how fun it was.

"but truly, we have fabrial explosives... chemical ones... mechanical too."

"come with me if you want to see our stock." he said as he turned around.

14 hours ago, Lord_Silberfarben said:

"The explosive kind." said Lord, who reacted to danger with humor.

he smiled again. he had almost forgotten how fun it was.

"but truly, we have fabrial explosives... chemical ones... mechanical too."

"come with me if you want to see our stock." he said as he turned around.

The Shadow quirked an eyebrow when the man turned his back to the shadows. He liked to live dangerously. She took a silent step from the shadows revealing herself, yet even in light, her features were hard to make out. She wore black from top to bottom. Boots, trousers, a turtleneck shirt, black gloves, and a piece of thick cloth wrapped around her mouth and nose. Her black curly hair was pulled back in a loose pony tail, and her eyes were completely black. Under the mask, the Shadow smirked, she loved the look on people's faces when they saw her eyes. The pale skin that did show was stained with soot and ashes, making her look quite... unique. Unique was exactly what the Shadow liked to be.

The Anarchist slipped through the Alleyways, meandering towards the Tower that dominated the sky. Lord had grown his business well, with customers abound. However, his booming trade center would soon crumble. The Shadow had infiltrated the nest, and soon it would all fall down. Shade was set to arrive soon, and Shadow was buying more explosives. Sure, the Anarchist already had a few, but always good to lay some down on the inside. The plan was on the cusp of realisation, and soon all would be as it should be.

Oh, Scarlet, I added you to the Anarchy Incorporated PM.

@Scarletfox @kenod

3 minutes ago, Lord_Silberfarben said:

This is so cool

it is all coming together

also...

would you like to not destroy trader's heaven yet?

it will only be a first blow

then i can get my revenge(attacking the anarchist HQ)

then you can completely destroy me and i can die and all be all right?

Note: For non-RP, put the words in a quote box, like so. 

The plan is to bomb the building. You can survive, if you wish. Then we can begin eradicating you and all of your connections. From there, we shall move onwards, to bigger and better targets.

Just now, Gears said:

Note: For non-RP, put the words in a quote box, like so. 

i meant to post this in the anarchy incorporated PM :P

Just now, Gears said:

The plan is to bomb the building. You can survive, if you wish. Then we can begin eradicating you and all of your connections. From there, we shall move onwards, to bigger and better targets.

it will be a long and bloody battle

i will make my RP response later

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2020 at 1:36 AM, Ookla the Sly said:

The Shadow quirked an eyebrow when the man turned his back to the shadows. He liked to live dangerously. She took a silent step from the shadows revealing herself, yet even in light, her features were hard to make out. She wore black from top to bottom. Boots, trousers, a turtleneck shirt, black gloves, and a piece of thick cloth wrapped around her mouth and nose. Her black curly hair was pulled back in a loose pony tail, and her eyes were completely black. Under the mask, the Shadow smirked, she loved the look on people's faces when they saw her eyes. The pale skin that did show was stained with soot and ashes, making her look quite... unique. Unique was exactly what the Shadow liked to be.

Lord did not wait to see if the customer followed him, she either did or she didn't.

Lord didn't usually bother about the offices, if the customer was interesting enough to deal with him then they would not mind doing business near his wares. and if they did mind, even better.

And so, as if taking a stroll, he ambled thoughtfully through the tower, heading from his usual spot near the entrance to the storage a level below. it was busy, even at this time of night, but Silberfarben trusted the customer to walk, or stalk or crawl behind him as she pleased.

Only when he reached his destination, a small side room which he kept empty for this very purpose, he allowed himself to turn around.

sorry for the delay

@Ookla the Sly

On 12/1/2020 at 5:01 AM, Lord_Silberfarben said:

Lord did not wait to see if the customer followed him, she either did or she didn't.

Lord didn't usually bother about the offices, if the customer was interesting enough to deal with him then they would not mind doing business near his wares. and if they did mind, even better.

And so, as if taking a stroll, he ambled thoughtfully through the tower, heading from his usual spot near the entrance to the storage a level below. it was busy, even at this time of night, but Silberfarben trusted the customer to walk, or stalk or crawl behind him as she pleased.

Only when he reached his destination, a small side room which he kept empty for this very purpose, he allowed himself to turn around.

@Ookla the Sly

Sorry for my delay :P

The Shadow eyed the man shrewdly, but with a bit of humor glinting in her darkened eyes. "Well?" She asked impatiently.