Hello

jjecholds

Hi Everyone,

I started reading Brandon Sanderson books a few years ago when Tor released The Way of Kings for free in the lead up to Words of Radiance. I've lurked around the 17th shard for a while, so I decided I should join.

My favorite book is definitely The Way of Kings! I was lucky enough to order the Signed and Numbered edition on Kickstarter with a 2020 delivery. I can't wait for the leather bound!

I'm excited to be here and join in on discussions!

My favorite non-sanderson/non-cosmere book would probably be The Stranger by Albert Camus, mostly because I was a philosophy major and really bonded over that book with one of my professors. Otherwise I recently began reading through the wheel of time series and have thoroughly enjoyed those.

My favorite character has to be Kaladin. His struggle is really what got me into the way of kings and what made me seek out and finish reading everything else in the cosmere.

11 minutes ago, jjecholds said:

I'm an elsecaller. If I had to pick a favorite spren it would have to be Pattern. I especially like in the first book his being able to grasp complex ideas easily, but struggling with simple ones.

Greetings! Congratulations on having your tier, and becoming a Sharder. 

Elsecaller here also.