Siri and Breath

Philomath

So Siri seemed to take fairly well to certain things in Hallandren culture. She actually loves color. And always tended to be her own individual. She is married to the God King. The man who has more Breath than anyone can possibly imagine. And they love each other and trust each other. They work to understand each other. Do you think she could ever come to want Breaths for herself? And if so what heightening might she want to reach?

11 minutes ago, Philomath said:

And they love each other and trust each other. They work to understand each other. Do you think she could ever come to want Breaths for herself?

She might like the culture but I think fundamentally it is a no on breath buying.  If she did then it would probably be fifth heightening so that she and her husband could live together forever.

17 hours ago, Karger said:

She might like the culture but I think fundamentally it is a no on breath buying.  If she did then it would probably be fifth heightening so that she and her husband could live together forever.

I hadn’t thought about the Fifth heightening basically granting immortality and then living together forever. I kind of like that. 

10 hours ago, Oltux72 said:

What makes you think that Susebron would ask her? He'd simply give her enough Breaths for Fifth Heightening.

I do think Susebron would ask her if she wanted it instead of just giving it to her. That being said, I’m not sure he’d know exactly how to do that yet, unless it falls under instinctive awakening. He might need to learn from Vasher. 

I actually think she might come to want at least some breath. Not necessarily for awakening, but for the benefits that come from holding more breath. It might take a little time, but I can see it.

• 6 months later...
On 2/27/2021 at 5:28 PM, Winter Wolf said:

This is something I hadn't considered but would make a lot of sense since Susebron made it clear he wants to take power and be with Siri for the long haul. So it makes sense that he would - if she agreed - give her enough breath to live a long life with him.

wholesome immortal characters are a thing I don't see enough of...