I envy people who have broken feet. They get to zooom around on scooters, and EVERYONE MUST YIELD TO THEM!! :D Imagine if we had all the male sharders stand in a line, and then the brakes on the scooter "stopped working" just as we were driving it towards them.  Destruction! Chaos! Getting to say the word zooom a lot! We (girls) would finally win this war!

(The other option is an underground owen fighting ring, because there are so many people named owen; odds are we have a few on the shard)

All I do all day is think of these things.

We would also cut the owens knees off and replace them with hover platforms so they can kneel in the air (but they can't fly because then they could escape). They would be armed with pool noodles that travel at the speed of light. We would just throw all the owens in a pit and watch what happens. If they're wise, they will form teams and eventually attempt to escape the pit. If they are not wise, they will kill each other and the last owen standing will declare himself king. 

1 hour ago, Ookla the Pencil Taxi said:

Is it just me or have girls taken over the boys' thread and boys taken over the girls' thread?

I do not think it is just you. I believe this is a very true reality. However, I am beyond caring about such things. As long as my subjects are contented.