I love instant ramen so much. 

Also tell me why, even though I don't trouble anyone in class, there are a group of boys who just insist on teasing me. 

Once there was someone sitting next to me who kept putting his.mask down and so I complained to the teacher. And so now a few boys keep coming to me, putting their masks down and saying- look I have my masks down. There's one boy, who doesn't agree with my opinions of certain things and so he keeps telling me that my opinions are wrong and that I shouldn't think like that. And there's another boy,  who I don't even talk to (he's literally like that stereotypical mean, jock kid) he took off his mask and coughed loudly in my direction. And then he was laughing. I just don't know what to do. I'm meek and I'm shy. I don't trouble anyone and I just want them to leave me alone. Highschool grandly sucks

Edited by Elf

Yeah I told my mom about it and since today is a Sunday (no school) I'll complain tommorow. And my mom said that event then if nothing changes, then she'll take it up with the school. Thanks for answering. Some boys are just weird.

On 2/5/2022 at 10:34 PM, Elf said:

Yeah I told my mom about it and since today is a Sunday (no school) I'll complain tommorow. And my mom said that event then if nothing changes, then she'll take it up with the school. Thanks for answering. Some boys are just weird.

yeah, like me. I am the weirdest boy on the planet, I am ABSOLUTELY sure of it.

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

yeah, like me. I am the weirdest boy on the planet, I am ABSOLUTELY sure of it.

I'm not so sure about that. I mean, my family calls me "weirdo" and "nerd" all the time, so I must be pretty darn weird. (Nerd and weirdo are pretty much synonymous in my family.)

Just now, AonDoor said:

I'm not so sure about that. I mean, my family calls me "weirdo" and "nerd" all the time, so I must be pretty darn weird. (Nerd and weirdo are pretty much synonymous in my family.)

Hey I am called weirdo all the time (by myself too.) also we should definitely make a weird competition for weirdest person on the shard.

@Dannnex yes, yes we are.

1 minute ago, Experience said:

You know it's pretty normal for boys to be called weird? Cause that makes it so you guys are the least weird ones.

No, that just makes the people calling us weird normal. If eating ice cream with ketchup, mayo, and pickles isn't weird, I don't know what is.

1 minute ago, AonDoor said:

No, that just makes the people calling us weird normal. If eating ice cream with ketchup, mayo, and pickles isn't weird, I don't know what is.

I mean, running a half marathon in flip flops just to get a reaction might be considered weird xD

Edited by Experience

1 minute ago, AonDoor said:

*laughs maniacally* 

well that is quite weird. I eat peas and corn with kidney beans, barbecue sauce, salsa and cheese. I am a weird person as well.