2 hours ago, Ookla the unintelligible said:

I haven't gotten that far yet. Why they decided to implement a lives system, I have no idea. Every third time I die, I restart at the beginning of the game and have to walk all the way back to whatever dungeon I'm at. And those dungeons are hard. I only beat the first one by making a save state right outside the boss so I didn't have to restart every three deaths.

Ouch man.

• 1 month later...

Nice. I’m eating a kit-kat, as usual. 

My mother to me last week: “you should ask a girl to the homecoming dance! It’ll be fun!”
Me: 
Mother: “Oh come on, it easy.”
Me: “bruh easy for you to say”
*proceeds to spend the night of the dance playing video games with my other friends who weren’t going B)*

Edited by #1 Taln Fan

On 7/31/2020 at 9:36 AM, Channelknight Fadran said:

This is a thread for boys! Only, it isn't, because I don't want to be that kind of person. The kind of person that copies another person because they're annoyed.

In any case, this is a thread for boys to talk about boy stuff, and girls to complain about boy stuff!

According to Fadran's OP, girls are perfectly welcome here, so we can't be intruders. :-P

1 hour ago, DramaQueen said:

According to Fadran's OP, girls are perfectly welcome here, so we can't be intruders. :-P

you’re welcome as long as you don’t steal our fruit snacks. :P

We are very protective of our fruit snacks.

Edited by #1 Taln Fan