On 1/2/2021 at 5:33 PM, DramaQueen said:

Ok, then. *deep breath*

So, there's this guy. 'Nuff said there.
Anyway, we have this kind of inside joke that he steals everything from me. Red pandas, a terrible stitching of a cat and a rat, my (not actual) (theatre/choir stuff) (deal with it) mom, MY SCUDDING MAC 'N' CHEESE BUTTER (HE DOESN'T PUT BUTTER IN HIS MAC 'N' CHEESE!), etc...
So anytime he's stealing something else, I say something along the lines of "wow, you really do just steal everything from me, huh?" and then proceed to list off things he stole from me. SO the question is, next time, should I include "my heart" in the list?

A tiny bit of background here: there's a girl that, last I heard, he was basically dating. But, due to choir games and tea time stuff, I know that if he had to kiss someone in our choir, he'd pick me, and he knows that I'd pick him in that situation. Plus he's kind of flirty with me and like 90% of our choir ships us together...yep that's it.

Hisss I missed this???

On 1/2/2021 at 4:33 PM, DramaQueen said:

Ok, then. *deep breath*

So, there's this guy. 'Nuff said there.
Anyway, we have this kind of inside joke that he steals everything from me. Red pandas, a terrible stitching of a cat and a rat, my (not actual) (theatre/choir stuff) (deal with it) mom, MY SCUDDING MAC 'N' CHEESE BUTTER (HE DOESN'T PUT BUTTER IN HIS MAC 'N' CHEESE!), etc...
So anytime he's stealing something else, I say something along the lines of "wow, you really do just steal everything from me, huh?" and then proceed to list off things he stole from me. SO the question is, next time, should I include "my heart" in the list?

A tiny bit of background here: there's a girl that, last I heard, he was basically dating. But, due to choir games and tea time stuff, I know that if he had to kiss someone in our choir, he'd pick me, and he knows that I'd pick him in that situation. Plus he's kind of flirty with me and like 90% of our choir ships us together...yep that's it.

Okay, so you like him and he likes you... What's the problem? Date him already! It's not like you have to commit.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
48 minutes ago, Nameless said:

If we want to revive the thread, we need to start an interesting conversation that draws other people into it.

How's the weather wherever you're at? it looks like the weeping where I am, only without the rain.

Weeping without the rain? Huh. Here, we're still getting highs almost in the 70s, with lows in the 30s. It's very sunny right now.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nice. Around where I live, we've been getting temperatures in the 40's.

uOFJI3L.gifI don't like winter. You know how sometimes, when you're really cold, you shiver so much it makes you sore? That hasn't been happening here. I still sleep without a blanket.

1 hour ago, Johnny Boy said:

uOFJI3L.gifI don't like winter. You know how sometimes, when you're really cold, you shiver so much it makes you sore? That hasn't been happening here. I still sleep without a blanket.

The lowest temperatures we get where I live are in the teens, and that’s pretty rare.

that said, I do know about that, but only because I have a cold right now.

Edited by Nameless

1 hour ago, Ookla the Frustrated said:

no idea, anyway, video games, what are you playing?

A lot of old stuff. I've had a mini-NES for a while, but I really haven't done much with it till recently. I beat The Legend of Zelda, and started the second one (It's kind of awful) started metroid, got tired of dying and starting back with 30 health out of my maximum of like 300, and most recently have been playing some Final Fantasy. I've almost beaten that one, just have one more dungeon left I think. I also picked Super Mario Sunshine up again.

15 hours ago, Ookla the Frustrated said:

I've never played, but I've looked at some gameplay and it's a lot different than any other Zelda game, also it apparently has the hardest boss in the entire series.

I haven't gotten that far yet. Why they decided to implement a lives system, I have no idea. Every third time I die, I restart at the beginning of the game and have to walk all the way back to whatever dungeon I'm at. And those dungeons are hard. I only beat the first one by making a save state right outside the boss so I didn't have to restart every three deaths.