Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

No, that's okay. Us bros don't have anything to complain about on your end anyways.

Yeah that's because girls are cooler.

Spoiler

Just kidding, you guys are the best. Some guys are absolute idiots, though.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

That is correct.

Hide contents

Some girls are absolute idiots too. Haven't met any before, but they exist.

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

I think.

They're like unicorns. But idiotic.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Aight, brothers. How didst thou express to thine crush that thou liked them? Didst thou perform the noble art of "telling the truth," or wast thou like me, ignoring her for three years straight in hopes that she'd "notice your aura of calmness."

You must wait until thou thinks thine crush likeths thou back, then thou must "tell the truth".

6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Aight, brothers. How didst thou express to thine crush that thou liked them? Didst thou perform the noble art of "telling the truth," or wast thou like me, ignoring her for three years straight in hopes that she'd "notice your aura of calmness."

I'm laughing too hard at this, I'm sorry Fadran. Want my advice as a member of the girls only squad? Even though I don't understand other members of my own gender?

23 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

I'm laughing too hard at this, I'm sorry Fadran. Want my advice as a member of the girls only squad? Even though I don't understand other members of my own gender?

Oh don't worry, that was a long time ago. I've grown and learned.

But advice would be appreciated, yes.

32 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Thou must say nothing, for thou always will be too chicken. This is a law of life.

57 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

You must wait until thou thinks thine crush likeths thou back, then thou must "tell the truth".

Nay! Nay! Surely thou must “play it cool”, dropping the most subtle of hints (and waiting upon their return) until it comes upon her that thou might likest her. And then, when thou art watching a movie (or perhaps some other activity as thou sees fit) together, thou makest the move. Put thine arm around her! Let thy love spring forth and become known! Surely, if she doth not resist or become uncomfortable, she doth like you back. 

(in theory of course. I’ve never gotten past  the “subtle hints” step)

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

As a member of the female species, I will attempt to shed light on this subject (but I'm aro and have never been attracted to anyone so take everything I say with a grain of salt)

I think... if you have a crush on a friend, you should tell them! They're your friend: they wouldn't want you to repress your emotions and hurt your emotional health. Even if they don't feel the same way, they will still want to be your friend! I can't imagine ending a friendship that took years to create just because they like me.

If they're not your friend... idk man good luck I guess

(Ignore this it for pasted into my thing and I don't know how to get rid of it)

>Be Kasimir
>Say nothing until your crush says it
>Blink at her like a stunned owl
>Discover that she's been dropping hints you were too dense to get
>Maybe the time she held your hand should've been a good sign, eh? Except you were too busy telling yourself to PLAY IT COOL AND BE NORMAL.
>Laugh-cry inside.

IDK how she ever put up with me :ph34r:

41 minutes ago, revelryintheart said:

As a member of the female species, I will attempt to shed light on this subject (but I'm aro and have never been attracted to anyone so take everything I say with a grain of salt)

Species?

8 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

>Be Kasimir
>Say nothing until your crush says it
>Blink at her like a stunned owl
>Discover that she's been dropping hints you were too dense to get
>Maybe the time she held your hand should've been a good sign, eh? Except you were too busy telling yourself to PLAY IT COOL AND BE NORMAL.
>Laugh-cry inside.

IDK how she ever put up with me :ph34r:

>Be Fadran

>Say nothing. Ever.

>Chastise yourself whenever you look at her. She'll notice it, idiot!

>Wonder why she never notices you when you ignore her.

>Get sad when you learn she has a boyfriend

>After three years, figure out that it's not going anywhere and let it.

>Get a new crush!