Most Powerful Radiants

Szeth_lz

39 minutes ago, Oltux72 said:

Being buried alive by a Stoneward for the next millenia?

36 minutes ago, Frustration said:

Not dead yet, and Bondsmiths can fly, I made a thread about it a while back.

Buried alive in stone? Getting The Belgariad flashbacks with Zedar. *Shudders*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Belgariad_and_The_Malloreon_characters#Antagonists

I'm gonna have to find that thread on Bondsmiths flying. I'm intrigued! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2020 at 4:06 PM, Toaster Retribution said:

Not to be that guy, but I want to make a case for Nale. No one else is at the fifth ideal. No one else has two Blades and Plate. No one else has thousands of years worth of experience, not only with their own Surges, but fighting against a ton of crazy stuff. Nale has to be number one, unless we count Szeth + Nightblood, or whatever happened to Dalinar at the end of OB.

It seems you are forgetting that Nale is a Herald, which according to the original post, he is excluded from this list. 

• 3 years later...

I can't help but notice that nobody mentioned Wit... He is not a Herald, but he is a more powerful entity than the other radiants, with his other forms of investiture and world hopping. He may not have shown us very strong powers with stormlight, but he has shown signs of using other types of investiture on Roshar. Granted, if you meant most powerful with stormlight, it's likely not him, but he deserves to be on the list, at least. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2023 at 4:35 AM, WitBeyondMeasureisHoid said:

I can't help but notice that nobody mentioned Wit... He is not a Herald, but he is a more powerful entity than the other radiants, with his other forms of investiture and world hopping. He may not have shown us very strong powers with stormlight, but he has shown signs of using other types of investiture on Roshar. Granted, if you meant most powerful with stormlight, it's likely not him, but he deserves to be on the list, at least. 

Somebodies smarter than the rest of us:ph34r:.

My personal rankings (Excluding Wit) would go:

Kaladin (If Odium couldn't beat him, nobody else can)

Jasnah

Dalinar

Szeth

Please do not Necro threads, it is against policy. In this case you would have been better served starting a new thread to update based on material since the last post 21 Aug 2020.

Spoiler

Post Necromancy;

• Refers to reviving an inactive and out of date topic without a legitimate reason. If you wish to continue the discussion please make a new post.
  • Legitimate reasons for reviving a post could include;
    • New information has been released that directly relates to the central theory being discussed and creation of a new topic would not substantially differ from continuation of the original post.
    • Continuation of a forum game or roleplay
    • The topic in question is specifically meant to be ongoing (eg. Typo threads)
    • Many old topics have been locked to prevent thread necro’ing--if you believe a thread should be reopened, please contact a moderator.
On 10/6/2023 at 2:35 PM, WitBeyondMeasureisHoid said:

This thread is three years old (Aug 2020) and predates Rhythm of War (other than some preview material they referenced) - so Wit was not Radiant. He had barely rescued Design from Kholinar with the potential of a Bond in the Epilogue.