Reputation Titles?

Scarletfox

Hello, friends! I am fairly new to 17th Shard, and am wondering about Reputation Titles. Is there a list of reputation titles somewhere and what needs to be done to get them? I'm simply curious.

Also, can someone tell me how signatures work?

Thanks for the help, guys, I hope to able to navigate with ease soon! :D

You get different titles the more you post. I'm pretty sure they don't really affect anything, it's just fun to see where you're at. For signatures, go to account settings and select "signature" then you can put whatever you want there! Hope that helps!!!

6 minutes ago, Scarletfox said:

Hello, friends! I am fairly new to 17th Shard, and am wondering about Reputation Titles. Is there a list of reputation titles somewhere and what needs to be done to get them? I'm simply curious.

18 minutes ago, Scarletfox said:

Also, can someone tell me how signatures work?

Thanks for the help, guys, I hope to able to navigate with ease soon! :D

13 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

You get different titles the more you post. I'm pretty sure they don't really affect anything, it's just fun to see where you're at. For signatures, go to account settings and select "signature" then you can put whatever you want there! Hope that helps!!!

Actually, your title changes when you get more reputation (at the levels in the post Karger linked), which is what happens when someone else clicks the little orange arrow at the corner of your post.

They don't affect anything. 

Edited by Mist