Girls only! (And a sleepover/tea time RP kind of thing?)

Wait, you’re telling me that that scene is from a real book and wasn’t made up Because Irony on the spot? Jeez. No judgement, I’ve been on the receiving end of bad feminism enough, but jeez lol. 

Inb4 we discover a Nonbinaries Only thread somewhere around here 

19 hours ago, Condensation said:

"I marched up the first two steps, and he slipped his hand under my elbow and spun me around, twisting me so that I fell forward into his arms. He caught me tightly around the waist. His smirk suddenly turned into a sober expression.

'A kiss. A real one. One that I'll remember.'

I was about to say something brilliantly sarcastic, probably about him not having permission, when he captured my mouth with his. I was determined to remain stiff and unaffected, but he was extremely patient. He nibbled on the corners of my mouth and pressed soft, slow kisses against my unyielding lips. It was so hard not to respond to him.

I made a valiant struggle, but sometimes the body betrays the mind. He slowly, methodically swept aside my resistance. And, feeling he was winning, he pressed ahead and began seducing me even more skillfully. He held me tightly against his body and ran a hand up to my neck where he began to massage it gently, teasing my flesh with his fingertips.

I felt the little love plant inside me stretch, swell, and unfurl its leaves, like he was pouring Love Potion # 9 over the thing. Okay, now that no one is reading this anymore except the girls who are aware of the sneakiness, we should rise up against the boys tonight. 1 am, get out of bed and prepare to take over the world. The females will be in charge for once and all will bow to us. I gave up at that point and decided what the heck. I could always use a rototiller on it. And I rationalized that when he breaks my heart, at least I will have been thoroughly kissed.

If nothing else, I'll have a really good memory to look back on in my multi-cat spinsterhood. Or multi-dog. I think I will have had my fill of cats. I groaned softly. Yep. Dogs for sure.

I opened myself up to the kiss and kissed him back with enthusiasm. Putting all my secret emotions and tender feelings into the embrace, I wound my arms around his neck and slid my hands into his hair. Pulling his body that much closer to mine, I embraced him with all the warmth and affection that I wouldn't allow myself to express verbally.

He paused, shocked for a brief instant, and then quickly adjusted his approach, escalating into a passionate frenzy. I shocked myself by matching his energy. I ran my hands up his powerful arms and shoulders and then down his chest. My senses were in turmoil. I felt wild. Eager. I clutched at his shirt. I couldn't get close enough to him. He even smelled delicious.

You'd think that several days of being chased by strange creatures and hiking through a mysterious kingdom would make him smell bad. In fact, I wanted him to smell bad. I'm sure I did. I mean, how can you expect a girl to be fresh as a daisy while traipsing through the jungle and getting chased by monkeys. It's just not possible.

I desperately wanted him to have some fault. Some weakness. Some . . . imperfection. But Ren smelled amazing--like waterfalls, a warm summer day, and sandalwood trees all wrapped up in a sizzling, hot guy.

How could a girl defend herself from a perfect onslaught delivered by a perfect person? I gave up and let Mr. Wonderful take control of my senses. My blood burned, my heart thundered, my need for him quickened, and I lost all track of time in his arms. All I was aware of was Ren. His lips. His body. His soul. I wanted all of him.

Eventually, he put his hands on my shoulders and gently separated us. I was surprised that he had the strength of will to stop because I was nowhere near being able to. I blinked my eyes open in a daze. We were both breathing hard.

'That was . . . enlightening,' he breathed. 'Thank you, Kelsey.'"

BARFYBARF

31 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Okay, does anyone have a book that we can use to emulate an all-girls giggly sleepover?

Let's just pretend that we're having an all-girls giggly sleepover!

"So, who do you guys have a crush on? I kind of like this guy who's kind of short with dark brown hair and he taught me a fun dance and he's one of the few people I know who likes Sanderson and he does tech for theatre."

"I really like this guy, he's really tall, wears glasses, and has longish brown hair. He has a lot of the same interests as I do and pushes me to be better and wrote a book with me before corona! He gave me an okay origami tulip and so I gave him a fancy origami rose that he still has, I'm sure. I still have the tulip and I think about him daily! I chat with him on hangouts and he makes me laugh! There's also this other guy in my ward that has light brown hair, fairly tall, and a year younger than me. I convinced him to go to the same school I do, so he's going there this upcoming year, he keeps calling and asking for me so he can ask another question about the school! I hang out with his older sister and we play RP games and he's really good at them but I always beat him and he's a good sport and I wonder if he's a good kisser!!! I don't know if either of them still like me, but I think they do! The second one is writing a book and he involved me in his chat to make the book better. OOH and get this, he told his sister to email me to give me his email so that we can chat online!!! They both really like reading and are SUPER cute, so I'm excited to see them again next year!"

Edited by Condensation

7 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"I really like this guy, he's really tall, wears glasses, and has longish brown hair. He has a lot of the same interests as I do and pushes me to be better and wrote a book with me before corona! He gave me an okay origami tulip and so I gave him a fancy origami rose that he still has, I'm sure. I still have the tulip and I think about him daily! I chat with him on hangouts and he makes me laugh! There's also this other guy in my ward that has light brown hair, fairly tall, and a year younger than me. I convinced him to go to the same school I do, so he's going there this upcoming year, he keeps calling and asking for me so he can ask another question about the school! I hang out with his older sister and we play RP games and he's really good at them but I always beat him and he's a good sport and I wonder if he's a good kisser!!! I don't know if either of them still like me, but I think they do! The second one is writing a book and he involved me in his chat to make the book better. OOH and get this, he told his sister to email me to give me his email so that we can chat online!!! They both really like reading and are SUPER cute, so I'm excited to see them again next year!"

"Wow, I wish guys liked me. The guy I like did say I was cute, but he likes another girl, maybe two, maybe more. It's not that he's a player, he's not, it's just that lots of girls like him and he told me that there are 'too many cute girls' so, don't think I have a chance."

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Oh, no, that one-year gap is totally INSURMOUNTABLE, isn't it. :) "

"True, but I'm weird and buy into the "the guy should be older" trope. I know it shouldn't bug me, but it does, and I haven't been able to change that."