Girls only! (And a sleepover/tea time RP kind of thing?)

4 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

man carrying thing.

^^^^

Facepalm walks back through the already broken door and gestures at their slowly fading speech bubble from a second ago. "it's a very... special name. Then again, i'm not one to talk about special!" Facpalm cackles, then puts the door back on it's hinges and climbs out the  broken window.

Facepalm drops from the ceiling. "Hi guys, sorry for being pure chaos. Anyway, elf, the youtubers name is "man carrying thing," and he does mostly book related memes. It's very funny. I brought breadsticks!" Facpalm drops a massive wooden chest that they somehow concealed behind their back. the lid bangs open to reveal hundreds of breadsticks. Facepalm shoots back up towards the ceiling and dissappears.

OH that's his NAME I thought u were saying that he is a "one man show" type of thing when you said "man carrying thing" 

cause you said- "I only watch one, man carrying thing" and I failed to notice the comma there...so yea

Edited by Elf

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 6:35 PM, DramaQueen said:

I found a sad lack of threads for girls. If you identify as a girl at all, you can join us! I don't really care what we talk about here, just keep it within the Shard guidelines.

Edit: Ok, boys and everyone else who doesn't identify as female. You can comment, but be warned: we will keep it extremely girly. You can ask us about girl stuff, though. And participate in anything we may do, but I'm not sure why you'd want to.

@Honorless

@Gears

@Matrim's Dice

@Channelknight Fadran

Can't be an invasion if you were welcomed in :-P

2 hours ago, Experience said:

I really think the *raised eyebrow* emote needs to be added, cause that is very false.

That's the beauty of Discord with its "Proof?" and "self-evident" and "shrug" reacts. Truly a marvelous extension to written language.

Also hi girls. I'm a transient visitor. Nothing to see here.

Edited by CryoZenith