Girls only! (And a sleepover/tea time RP kind of thing?)

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Oh, awesome! What's he going to start with?

He's through all of Mistborn save Secret History, but through a series of near misses and unfortunate events, we haven't gotten to discuss SOS or BOM.  He does know the Cosmere exists, I told him a bit when he finished HOA.  Just enough to know there are other planets and Shards.

7 hours ago, Lecky Twig said:

All the boys i can actually get along with read philosophy and political books. Other guys I like dont read at all (sucks to be them). I also know plenty of annoying dudes who are nice people, just too loud and boisterous fir me to be sane around them. 

Yeah, sadly I know people like that too. 
I’m one of them

Edited by Bearer of all agonies

On 23/12/2020 at 0:50 PM, Lecky Twig said:

All the boys i can actually get along with read philosophy and political books. Other guys I like dont read at all (sucks to be them). I also know plenty of annoying dudes who are nice people, just too loud and boisterous fir me to be sane around them. 

Exactly. I only know of one non annoying guy and I’m the only person in my class who thinks he isn’t annoying lol. Even the other guys do. I got to know him better and it turns out he’s really smart and kind. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

EmLee bursts into the room, noticing everyone has been frozen for the last year. To remedy this, she made a loud, annoying notification noise to get this thread back up and running because it looks fun and she has many things to say on dresses, jeans, makeup, and pockets. And pickles.

:)