Girls only! (And a sleepover/tea time RP kind of thing?)

8 minutes ago, Hentient said:

Ummmm I don’t wear it personally. I’ve got nothing against it, I just don’t want to bother with it. Along with some other reasons but that’s pretty much it. 

My moms always trying to get me to wear it though (Seriously. What’s she trying to tell me??). Anyway she always buys me mascara and palets and stuff and I usually end up using them for tracing shapes or crafts or something. 

Hey, that's a really good idea.  Is there a specific kind of palate that's good for tracing stuff?

7 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Hey, that's a really good idea.  Is there a specific kind of palate that's good for tracing stuff?

*sweats nervously* I don’t know makeup well. Soooo... The ones my mom buys me. It’s just a rectangle. The brand is “Naked” I think? 

3 minutes ago, Hentient said:

*sweats nervously* I don’t know makeup well. Soooo... The ones my mom buys me. It’s just a rectangle. The brand is “Naked” I think? 

Oh yeah, I know what you're talking about.  Eyeshadow, I think.  That's the only thing I gathered from those makeup tutorials when I was trying to figure out elven makeup.

For the record I despise makeup. I've only had to wear it for plays in elementary school, a dumb family picture, and I was singing in one of the face to faces so I had to wear it for that (I didn't even show up on the screen though). It just feels weird and it makes me look weird. I don't really give a storm about my appearance though...

12 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

You guys can start one for the boys, if you want...

I find it funny that, besides me, only boys have posted on here... 

IK I'm not suppose to be here, but I did start a boy's only thread that's not actually a boy's only thread, but rather a "boys be bois and girls complain about it" thread.

1 hour ago, DramaQueen said:

This is weird. I'm the only one here who ever wears any makeup, so I feel like a girly girl, which I definitely am not.

I'm not saying I never wear it, just that I tend to avoid it so I don't spend two weeks afterwards breaking out.

I'm a girly girl in that I really like wearing dresses, especially long, flowy ones.

Hello! I'll join!

I like makeup when I have reason to wear it. Plays, church, girls'-night's-where-it's-me-alone-in-my-room-with-makeup-and-chocolate. To be honest, I haven't worn any makeup for about 4 months, since I only go out in public to get milk from Walmart. Speaking of pockets, does anyone else hate it when their jeans have frickin fake pockets sewn on? Maybe it's just me, but that's one of my biggest pet peeves.

Just now, Merlin said:

Hello! I'll join!

I like makeup when I have reason to wear it. Plays, church, girls'-night's-where-it's-me-alone-in-my-room-with-makeup-and-chocolate. To be honest, I haven't worn any makeup for about 4 months, since I only go out in public to get milk from Walmart. Speaking of pockets, does anyone else hate it when their jeans have frickin fake pockets sewn on? Maybe it's just me, but that's one of my biggest pet peeves.

I know. It's annoying to have fake pockets. 

Edited by Mist

2 hours ago, revelryintheart said:

I hate wearing dresses and skirts and pretty much any nice clothes. I just wear jeans and t shirts year round.

I’m pretty much the same. I like wearing dresses when other people wear them (like to church or weddings and that kinda stuff) but other then that I highly prefer normal clothes. I will say though that the best feeling in the world is when I find pockets in a dress. Even better is when you forget about the pockets and find them again another day. 

Edited by Hentient

1 hour ago, Hentient said:

I will say though that the best feeling in the world is when I find pockets in a dress.

Hello, friends! I, too, happen to be a girl. :D:D

So true, though!! They really need to make pockets a more normal thing in girls clothes in general. When my brothers and I smuggle food into theaters, the only way I could ever keep up with amount of food they fit in their pockets is to pretend I'm pregnant, which is not happening.

(side note: Thanks for the tip, @Spren of Kindness, I hid the first post and am hoping that worked)

Edited by Scarletfox

1 hour ago, Merlin said:

Hello! I'll join!

Good grief, those fake pockets... I'm glad I like my backpack, because I have to take it everywhere.

20 minutes ago, Scarletfox said:

So true, though!! They really need to make pockets a more normal thing in girls clothes in general. When my brothers and I smuggle food into theaters, the only way I could ever keep up with amount of food they fit in their pockets is to pretend I'm pregnant, which is not happening.

Scarletfox, you might want to edit your first post to include the contents of this, the admins don't like it when there's a bunch of posts from one person, right after the other.