Girls only! (And a sleepover/tea time RP kind of thing?)

13 hours ago, Sorana said:

Waking up Sorana realizes that she most likely has no chance to ever keep up with this. "Truth." she calls, mostly to contribute anything. "Just write the question down and I'll answer it whenever you are awake again I guess?"

With a sigh she gets up to her feet. It's quiet now, a strange feeling knowing how much had been going on just a few hours earlier. "Have a good night everybody." she adds and then sits down comfortably, reaching for a book. Quiet actually isn't that bad. More time to read.

"What's the scariest thing you've done?"

3 hours ago, KyL said:

My Gosh, I just spent 3 minutes trying to open the wrong side of my freezer

I've done similar. 

2 hours ago, Mist said:

"What's the scariest thing you've done?"

"That is a very good question." Sorana falls silent for a long time, thinks about what might it have been.

"I honestly don't know. I tend to avoid scary things, as I'm scared easily. One night, I was alone, there was a loud sound from outside, and I hid in my closet, but when it was silent I knew I would need to check what happened, or I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep. So I walked down and opened the door, took a look. Armed with a kitchen knife - it took me over an hour I think to convince myself to do it."

5 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"That is a very good question." Sorana falls silent for a long time, thinks about what might it have been.

"I honestly don't know. I tend to avoid scary things, as I'm scared easily. One night, I was alone, there was a loud sound from outside, and I hid in my closet, but when it was silent I knew I would need to check what happened, or I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep. So I walked down and opened the door, took a look. Armed with a kitchen knife - it took me over an hour I think to convince myself to do it."

No, you are actually very wise:

as Dr. Seuss always said, 'beware the things that go thump in the night'

(the man was a genious)

12 hours ago, Mist said:

"What's your favorite or one of your favorite memories? 

"One of my favorite memories is when I was probably around eight or nine, and a bunch of my school was going to this Christmas event together. At the event, there was an outdoor ice skating rink, so a bunch of my friends decided to go ice skating. The pay to go in was crazy, though. We were going to have pay around ten dollars, just to ice skate for one hour, so my mom decided that it wasn't worth it, and that she wasn't going to pay for us to go in, but we would have to watch (my mom happened to be the head administrator of the school, so we kind of had to stay around until everyone went home). One of my older brothers saw just how devastated I was, so he used his own money to pay for me to go in (we don't do allowances, so this was pretty big). I got to skate with my friends for the next hour, which was kind of fun, but the best part was that my brother had sacrificed to see me happy. It showed me that my brother really did care about me (this particular brother and I tended to and still tend to clash at times)"

Edited by Scarletfox