Odium page, regarding Gavilar's assassination

Honorless

"On the day of a treaty between them and the Alethi, Odium used one of his voidspren to lead them to buy an assassin, Szeth, who was used when Eshonai found out that the Alethi king"

Ulim worked with Venli in secret, I do not recall any mention of him working with Eshonai or having a part in Gavilar's assassination

There's a reference to hearing a voice that lead them to get Szeth. That's what that is referred to. 

Klade’s slave was an assassin. Klade claimed that a voice —speaking to the rhythms—had led him to the man, who had confessed his skills when pressed. Venli had apparently been with Klade, though Eshonai hadn’t seen her sister since earlier in the day.

You can change it so it's less explicitly referring to a Voidspren if you wish. I think there is an implication there.

55 minutes ago, Chaos said:

There's a reference to hearing a voice that lead them to get Szeth. That's what that is referred to.

Klade’s slave was an assassin. Klade claimed that a voice —speaking to the rhythms—had led him to the man, who had confessed his skills when pressed. Venli had apparently been with Klade, though Eshonai hadn’t seen her sister since earlier in the day.

You can change it so it's less explicitly referring to a Voidspren if you wish. I think there is an implication there.

Thanks! Made a few minor edits on the page.

5 hours ago, Chaos said:

It could also have been Odium himself, an Unmade, Nale or his spren.  We don't actually know.