The Balance

11 hours ago, 0bscur3Conc3pt said:

Am Null's younger brother. picked up the cosmere a while back and I am currently reading wax and wayne. I enjoy making stupid or broken dnd characters and I'm a genius when it comes to game design.

11 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

Genius is a bit of a strong word

BEHOLD!  Siblings.  :D

13 hours ago, 0bscur3Conc3pt said:

Am Null's younger brother. picked up the cosmere a while back and I am currently reading wax and wayne. I enjoy making stupid or broken dnd characters and I'm a genius when it comes to game design.

Hello and welcome!

I'm curious about this game design bit...I've been doing some solo development myself, a little on Unity, and a lot on Roblox. I've got a game I'm hoping to release in late August.  So tell me more! What's your experience like, where does your genius lie...?:P

7 hours ago, Dawnbearer said:

Hello and welcome!

I'm curious about this game design bit...I've been doing some solo development myself, a little on Unity, and a lot on Roblox. I've got a game I'm hoping to release in late August.  So tell me more! What's your experience like, where does your genius lie...?:P

I've been doing some work with Null on one of my games I'm currently calling transcendence. It's a trading board game where the players have different hero cards and board pieces. The hero has some special ability that effects the lawn pieces in the gameplay.

5 hours ago, 0bscur3Conc3pt said:

I've been doing some work with Null on one of my games I'm currently calling transcendence. It's a trading board game where the players have different hero cards and board pieces. The hero has some special ability that effects the lawn pieces in the gameplay.

Very cool, there aren't enough innovative board games out there, in my opinion. Thanks for sharing!