Another new game: Black Magic

Ok, this might not work too well on the forum but we'll try it. Does anyone else know this game?

Adding Official Rules!

Person A, the Questioner, posts a picture for everyone to see.

An audience member chooses something in that picture, and puts it into a spoiler.

Everyone can look in the spoiler except Person B, the Namer.

The Questioner will ask the Namer "Is it [this]?" and the Namer will respond no until they say yes. 

The audience is trying to figure out how the Namer is getting it right.

Edited by Negative_Null

Defeats the purpose if you explain  it, unfortunately. It's a game where two people are working together to make black magic, and everyone else has to guess how they're doing it. If no one gets on and says they know it, I'll explain it to you and you can be the second person.

How we'll probably do it on the Shard is person A will post a picture, a witness (someone who doesn't know the trick) will DM person A an object in the picture. Person A will then ask Person B "Is it "this thing"?" and Person B will respond no or yes.

3 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

Defeats the purpose if you explain  it, unfortunately. It's a game where two people are working together to make black magic, and everyone else has to guess how they're doing it. If no one gets on and says they know it, I'll explain it to you and you can be the second person.

How we'll probably do it on the Shard is person A will post a picture, a witness (someone who doesn't know the trick) will DM person A an object in the picture. Person A will then ask Person B "Is it "this thing"?" and Person B will respond no or yes.

Do person A and B know the trick?

14 minutes ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

Do person A and B know the trick?

Yup. And then then the spectators try to guess the pattern. 

Although we can probably do it without the DM. Someone who knows the rule posts a picture, and a spectator (or another person who knows the rule) asks if a item is “it”, the original poster responds “yes” or “no”. Would that work? 

Just now, Hentient said:

Yup. And then then the spectators try to guess the pattern. 

Although we can probably do it without the DM. Someone who knows the rule posts a picture, and a spectator (or another person who knows the rule) asks if a item is “it”, the original poster responds “yes” or “no”. Would that work? 

Nope. You see *waves hands mystically* Black Magic only works by the merging of two minds over each object in turn

13 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Nope. You see *waves hands mystically* Black Magic only works by the merging of two minds over each object in turn

Ahh okay. Well here’s the first picture. Who want to be “person b”?

Spoiler

47A11D5B-3BCA-436F-A127-390BC2EA7EC3.jpeg.8d7a7b100a065c7b223685ca761b2bfe.jpeg

Edited by Hentient
So this is a random picture of "things" I found. School taught me to always cite things soooo heres the link I guess https://www.google.com/amp/s/scrappystickyinkymess.wordpress.com/2015/07/01/woyww-317-stuff-lots-of-stuff/amp/

Ok, let me lay out the rules officially. I'll put them here and then go and edit the first post and put them up there.

An audience member chooses something in that picture, and puts it into a spoiler.

The Questioner will ask the Namer "Is it [this]?" and the Namer will respond no until they say yes. 

29 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Ok, let me lay out the rules officially. I'll put them here and then go and edit the first post and put them up there.

Ah, I understand the game now.

Spoiler

The photo of the child