Karger

Next Chaper Predictions.

156 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ailvara said:

Two last times when I tried to predict whose chapter we're going to get, we had Venli where I expected Shallan and Kaladin where I expected Venli. Now I think we'll get either Venli or Shallan, so it'll probably be Kaladin.

This seems to be unproductive. How about we guess the next three chapter in terms of content, independent of the order of that content and check back on the hit rate?

5 POVs: Kal, Shal, Nav, Ven, Lir.

Well, what we had before.

Kaladin chapter. Then Venli chapter with unofficial new book start and cliffhanger. Then Kaladin (with Shallan non-PoV).

Next chapter must be Venli or Lirin or Navani or Shallan.

Venli? Probably too early since it seems that Brandon want to savor on this sweet cliffhanger.

Shallan? It seems like she may have not that much to do untill Shadesmar trip and Ghostblood deal. 

Lirin? He may provide some insight on what will Kaladin do.

Navani? I doubt she may get the whole chapter devoted to her deal with fabrials and pen pal.

Conclusion: next chapter will have Shallan PoV or Lirin/Navani PoVs combination.

Hm, next three chapters?

One Venli, to reveal the cliffhanger with Leshwi and further introduce her storyline. One Navani, either to deal with the fabrials, and/or to show us Dalinar and his thoughts and decisions regarding the war. The third one I'm less sure about, but I'll guess Shallan, to have some sort of contact with the Ghostbloods.

At least one must be Veli to check back in on Leshwi's mysterious things have changed announcement. I want another Lirin chapter perhaps finding out that Kal has been pulled from the front lines. How might he comfort his son who is clearly in pain. Shallan or Veil confronting the Ghostbloods about Ialai's death could be interesting.

I'd say we are about to see that Sja-Anat has defected from Venli's POV.

7 hours ago, teknopathetic said:

Lestibournes is Restares. 

I don't think it will be someone unknown to Shallan, how could she possibly "know what to do" (as Mraize put it) ?

Chapter 16 predictions?

I am guessing Shallan now.  Second likely is Venli

On 9/26/2020 at 10:55 PM, Black_Shoshan said:

Hm, next three chapters?

One Venli, to reveal the cliffhanger with Leshwi and further introduce her storyline. One Navani, either to deal with the fabrials, and/or to show us Dalinar and his thoughts and decisions regarding the war. The third one I'm less sure about, but I'll guess Shallan, to have some sort of contact with the Ghostbloods.

So I got two out of three here.

We have 4 chapters left for part 1. We still need to see the decision to send people to Lasting Integrity, so I expect a strategizing meeting of Dalinar and the Radiants. That can be from either Navani, Kaladin or Shallan point of views, but I think either Navani or Shallan makes sense, since we've gotten Kaladin recently. I think we also need another Venli chapter to set up the infiltration plan. 

My predictions for the next four chapters: a Navani chapter, a Venli chapter, a Shallan chapter, and I'm hoping we get a chapter from Lirin's pov, to show the journey on the Fourth Bridge and give more info on the Mink.

4 hours ago, Black_Shoshan said:

So I got two out of three here.

We have 4 chapters left for part 1. We still need to see the decision to send people to Lasting Integrity, so I expect a strategizing meeting of Dalinar and the Radiants. That can be from either Navani, Kaladin or Shallan point of views, but I think either Navani or Shallan makes sense, since we've gotten Kaladin recently. I think we also need another Venli chapter to set up the infiltration plan. 

My predictions for the next four chapters: a Navani chapter, a Venli chapter, a Shallan chapter, and I'm hoping we get a chapter from Lirin's pov, to show the journey on the Fourth Bridge and give more info on the Mink.

There has to be another Kal chapter for sure, he didnt make his decision in chapter16 and we know he is going to be a surgeon for a while(Syl's interlude)

We are running out of chapters sharders before the book is here. For tomorrow I think that we may as was noted above see the Lasting Integrity trip proposed and discussed. Perhaps Shallan will let slip to Adolin that there is more to it than the diplomatic aspect. That may cause him to suggest that he be allowed to go with her.

3 hours ago, IcaroRibeiro said:

Navani chapter please

And thank you

I'm guessing a flashback chapter as part one is almost done and there should be at least one in each part. 

4 hours ago, Kuoz said:

I'm guessing a flashback chapter as part one is almost done and there should be at least one in each part. 

I might be wrong, but I dont think flashback chapters are supposed to start until part 3 of RoW.

23 hours ago, SanderFan69 said:

I might be wrong, but I dont think flashback chapters are supposed to start until part 3 of RoW.

According to the visual outline, yep.

OK.  Well we were left at a cliffhanger so back to Shallan might make sense.

On 20/10/2020 at 5:10 PM, SanderFan69 said:

Ok, I didn't know that. With that in mind we will probably have a Shallan chapter now to solve the scene and after that either a Kaladin or a Venli chapter and then the one we didn't have. I would normally say that we'll have the Venli chapter first, but I have the feeling that is going to end in a cliffhanger and that would fit better as the last chapter of part one. 

In a side note I'm rereading WoK and I have noticed that chapters were way longer there than what we have now. 

30 minutes ago, PrinceGenocide said:

Um ppl where's today's chapter ?

Not here yet. The chapters drop 9 AM US Eastern Standard Time.

Penultimate chapter, back to Venli perhaps?

Edited by Nathrangking

29 minutes ago, PrinceGenocide said:

Um ppl where's today's chapter ?

There's daylight savings time

1 minute ago, Hessi's Ward said:

There's daylight savings time

Oh there's an hour extra today for this part of the world.

I have been refreshing for 50 minute :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, PrinceGenocide said:

lmao

1 minute ago, PrinceGenocide said:

I feel that too...

Also, fellow international sanderfan?

2 minutes ago, Hessi's Ward said:

I feel that too...

Also, fellow international sanderfan?

You didn't ask me, but yeah, Brazilian here