RoW Memes

eveorjoy

On 12/15/2020 at 7:18 AM, Ookla the Uscritic said:

Theorizing about the general Cosmere arc:

Hide contents

4qfrpf.jpg

Edit: Oh no, I missed the typo. I don't think I can change it now, so "BBEF" it is.

Final, even bigger brain:  Stick is the BBEG

On 27/11/2020 at 8:27 PM, Ookla's Dice said:
Spoiler

RoWLightMeme.thumb.jpg.4c479ca151ca41422d0fc00dbe2876b8.jpg

Assuming you can make light from every shard and cannot make things like stormlight+anti-lifelight I count 131 thousands, if you can do make these things I count 43 million. If you can only make light from Rosharan shards I count 14 without the stormlight+anti-lifelight ones and 26 with them

Edited by mathiau

35 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

RoW: "So Thaidakar's essentially bound like the Heralds are, he's not on Roshar, and he wants to capture Kalak so he can learn to move off his planet."

Me, setting down RoW: "Oooh, so Thaidakar's a Cognitive Shadow. And interested in Investiture transfer. Interesting... do we know many Cognitive Shadows? Zahel... no, he already knows how to travel and he's on Roshar. Hmm..."

Me: "Wait! I got it!"

Me: "Thaidakar... is YESTEEL!"

RoW:

Me:

RoW:

Me:

Me, three hours later, in the shower: "Waitaminute."

I couldn't think of a good template so it's in text, but here's a normal one.

Hide contents

4rpcsl.jpg

LE-GEN-DA-RY

Spoiler

4rpfw9.jpg

4rpgeb.jpg

21 hours ago, Ashbringer said:
  Hide contents

RoW: "So Thaidakar's essentially bound like the Heralds are, he's not on Roshar, and he wants to capture Kalak so he can learn to move off his planet."

Me, setting down RoW: "Oooh, so Thaidakar's a Cognitive Shadow. And interested in Investiture transfer. Interesting... do we know many Cognitive Shadows? Zahel... no, he already knows how to travel and he's on Roshar. Hmm..."

Me: "Wait! I got it!"

Me: "Thaidakar... is YESTEEL!"

RoW:

Me:

RoW:

Me:

Me, three hours later, in the shower: "Waitaminute."

Same thing happened to me. I was reading fast because so much was happening, and I saw the part about an Avatar, and automatically thought Autonomy. I didn't realize who Thaidakar actually was until I got on the Coppermind.