RoW Memes

eveorjoy

On 12/12/2020 at 2:18 PM, Lightdancer said:

Ishar: *Dissects physical spren bodies*

Half the 17th Shard: This was the most horrifying scene in the book.

The other half of the shard: Syladdin is back on, ya'll.

No offense to anyone :mellow:

Then you have me in both camps (at least, once I saw the syladin ships).

Sorry about the double post

Edited by Ander Stormwindrunner
Apologies

1 minute ago, Ander Stormwindrunner said:

By the way, what book is Khriss from? I've only read Stormlight, The Final Empire and about a third of Warbreaker. 

She isn't in any books.

She makes a cameo in Wax & Wayne and Secret History, and is otherwise not in any Cosmere works.

In addition to her cameos, she is in White Sand, and unpublished novel that will most likely never be released in any form.

My lawyers tell me that I have to stop pretending that the White Sand graphic novels don't exist.

Joking aside, they aren't actually bad, just a weird story choice for a graphic novel adaptation with a few memetic issues. Also, everyone keeps forgetting they exist. (e.g. calling the years where they were published "Cosmere free years" on Shardcast a few times.)

1 minute ago, Personification said:

She isn't in any books.

She makes a cameo in Wax & Wayne and Secret History, and is otherwise not in any Cosmere works.

In addition to her cameos, she is in White Sand, and unpublished novel that will most likely never be released in any form.

My lawyers tell me that I have to stop pretending that the White Sand graphic novels don't exist.

Joking aside, they aren't actually bad, just a weird story choice for a graphic novel adaptation with a few memetic issues. Also, everyone keeps forgetting they exist. (e.g. calling the years where they were published "Cosmere free years" on Shardcast a few times.)

Ohhhhhhhh that's right I forgot about that. I keep forgetting White Sand exists too, though I think it sounds cool even though the magic system is Avatar's sandbending.

8 hours ago, Personification said:

She isn't in any books.

They are not very good either. They just weren’t good graphic novels. I was very disappointed because I like Graphic novels...

@Ander Stormwindrunner Brandon wrote WS Prime before Avatar was released. Any similarity between magic systems would be coincidental.

Edited by Kingsdaughter613

Here is the thing, I am 100% certain that this has been done. I can guarantee it. Someone did this, but with a gif of Homer Simpson disappearing into bushes. I know that someone else has done this, but I saw this picture and couldn't resist because it is so amazing. I couldn't find the original post, otherwise, I would give direct credit.

598gek.jpg

10 minutes ago, ScadrianTank said:

Yeah, it's my artistic simplification of a rhythm and an inverted rhythm.

EDIT: And by extension of Lights and Anti-Lights.

Ohhhhhhhh okay that's what I thought at first, but I somehow didn't realize they were inverted. My bad