RoW Memes

eveorjoy

On 11/23/2020 at 5:39 PM, Shard of Reading said:
  Reveal hidden contents

4nlniq.png

Hide contents

4nlno5.png

So, this is the same meme, but the images were big so I spoilered them.

I've been browsing this thread as a ghost. I feel this must be said. DISOWN ME IF YOU MUST!

Spoiler

5ff67c2851b11_Myopinion.PNG.5dff09c90b45ccd32411db6034e86d37.PNG

I think Moash did nothing wrong

Edited by beantheboy12

Found this on Tumblr and decided it could use some additions:

Taravangian: (betrays Dalinar again)

Dalinar:364F4190-A68E-475F-B39A-E02A39AB0212.thumb.jpeg.f325b8e322dbe871c4ee1ebd15a83871.jpeg

I decided our utilitarians should be allowed to respond, so: 

Taravangian: I’m sorry to hear that. (Betrays Dalinar again.)

Jasnah: I disagree Uncle. (Gives extensive explanation on benefits of utilitarianism.)

Thaidakar: Very true. But being an annoyance is something that I am very good at. In fact, I’m far more than just a ‘mild’ annoyance—people tell me I can be downright frustrating.

3 hours ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

Mistborn

Reveal hidden contents

HMM THIS SEEMS LIKE AN INTRESTING COPPERMIND; WHAT DOES THIS LINK GO TO? WAIT A SECOND. . . BAD SANDERSON | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Reminds me of when I went to go look up Nightblood after reading Warbreaker (because Nightblood is awesome) and the page proudly warned me that it contained Spoilers for Oathbringer...

17 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Reminds me of when I went to go look up Nightblood after reading Warbreaker (because Nightblood is awesome) and the page proudly warned me that it contained Spoilers for Oathbringer...

:D I have a similar story. I read Oathbringer first. When I started Warbreaker I realized I recognized that mysterious talking sword...

4 hours ago, Shob the Voidbringer said:

but that is in a few days

If you see some specific memes that you want to upvote at this instant, then you can go find other posts that you upvoted, remove your upvote, and then give it to the place you desire. Generally, however, it is courteous to leave an upvote once you have given it.

4tgv0h.jpg

Edited by Chinkoln
Added a meme to my original comment