Hello!

Drayal

Hi, I am Michael Layard (otherwise known as Drayal - 5 points to whoever can figure out why) and I have been a Sanderson fan for about 10 years, and have read all of Brandon's cosmere books, with my favourites being the stormlight books. I don't know why it took me so long to get on to this forum as I've been aware of it's existence for years and it took me regularly listening to the shardcast podcast in recent months to make the jump. Excited to be here!

19 minutes ago, Darkfinder said:

Hello and welcome to the shard

What is your favourite magic system

I really love the interplay between the 3 scadrian magic systems, but if I had to pick one it's hard to go past allomancy. I think it's really the pinnacle of hard magic systems due to being so simple yet able to be applied in such creative ways.

2 hours ago, Drayal said:

Hi, I am Michael Layard (otherwise known as Drayal - 5 points to whoever can figure out why) and I have been a Sanderson fan for about 10 years, and have read all of Brandon's cosmere books, with my favourites being the stormlight books. I don't know why it took me so long to get on to this forum as I've been aware of it's existence for years and it took me regularly listening to the shardcast podcast in recent months to make the jump. Excited to be here!

Welcome, Drayal, Layard backwards! What's your favorite spren?

11 minutes ago, Mist said:

Welcome, Drayal, Layard backwards! What's your favorite spren?

5 points well earned! Hard to go past my girl Syl but if I'm being more broad and talking about my favourite type of spren I love the angerspren imagery of pools of boiling blood emerging from the ground.

3 hours ago, Drayal said:

5 points well earned! Hard to go past my girl Syl but if I'm being more broad and talking about my favourite type of spren I love the angerspren imagery of pools of boiling blood emerging from the ground.

Never considered emotion spren as favourite spren, this changes everything!

Welcome my friend!

Have you run through the Radiant Quiz yet?

18 hours ago, Krox said:

Never considered emotion spren as favourite spren, this changes everything!

Welcome my friend!

Have you run through the Radiant Quiz yet?

Well I just didn't want to give such an obvious answer with syl haha. I have done the quiz and got equal 70% willshaper and elsecaller (I prefer willshaper), with 65% windrunner as my third place.