I'm going to be frank, but I'm not super fond of action scenes in books or movies lol (I typically like science-fiction more than fantasy, but the cosmere is an exception). If it was a book, I liked the shardbearer duel in WoR.

What is your Knight's Radiant order?

That's hard to answer. Edgedancers are cool. Windrunners are cool. They're all cool. I'd have to say a Edgedancer, Windrunner, Skybreaker, or Lightweaver. Narrowing that down maybe Windrunner or Skybreaker because they can fly, but those seem to be obvious choices. I don't think there is one with a "coolest" power after all that, though. They all fit together in many ways.

What is your Patronus

I don't actually know... There's some really good ones that I really like. One of the ones I consistently like to watch is one called Tale Foundry

Do you ever think about what it would be like to be in a fictional world, or have superpowers and then you stop like an hour later and then remember how boring real life is?

That sounds like a really cool idea, but no. I would say I have a mental one, but I usually just remember the gist of the quotes. Although if one of my friends says something really weird or funny I put that into the notes app on my phone

What is your favorite form of art to observe?

Mmm, I don; know really. I enjoy most forms of art. It's easier to choose which I like least, which is sculpture. Doesn't really move me. But I love music, I love written art, I love drawing/painting etc I think my enjoyment of them depends on my mood lol

What's your favourite way to be a potato for a whole weekend?