I was attacked by a mother cow when we were attempting to wean her calf (If you know what that means, you might understand. Cows are mean.) Got thrown into a barbed wire fence and got some pretty good scars from the cow repeatedly ramming its head into me. It was storming scary. That's the closest I know of. Maybe someone's almost killed me and I never knew.

Happiest moment you've had.

Edited by Gregorio

9 minutes ago, RaeTheRaven said:

School was a long time ago, so i can't remember specifically, but probably. 

Have you ever given up on a day as a "this is just going to be one of those unproductive days so I'm not gonna bother" kind of days?

That's anywhere from 50% to 90% or my days.

Relationship that is the most valuable to you?

Just now, RaeTheRaven said:

Weirdly, having it be rainy and depressing on the outside as well. Well, I wouldn't say it cheers me up. But if I'm miserable and the weather is nice, I become even more miserable. The weather should reflect my mood lmao

favourite dessert?

ha, yeah. It's like the sky is mocking you when it's sunny outside, but rainy inside.

probably ice cream, I'm not picky with what flavor.

Coolest thing you've ever done?

I guess it depends what you mean by cool. I participated in an art competition in uni where we made some colourful bacteria and then drew with them lol That was pretty cool. I've also made some cool shots with a bow and on a few occasions have looked cool/badass while climbing or doing martial arts. Oh, and horse riding. Horse riding is definitely cool :D 

Lamest thing you've ever done?

I've had some really bad injuries from sports and It's gotten better but I still have chronic pain. I've also had some stuff that really  negatively affected my mental health recently, and I am absolutely terrified of finding out that everyone else deals with the same thing, but I've been being a wimp about it. (It might be irrational, idk)

Do you still watch cartoons?

Edited by Witless of Shinovar