6 hours ago, Odiumiumium said:

Durians. Yuck.

Hehe, same! (Weell. I've never actually had any, I've had durian-flavored candy though! It was disgusting)

I wanted to make a cool, pretty logo thingy that was similar to my other profile pic. So I did. Also I wanted to practice graphic design.

18 minutes ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

Hehe, same! (Weell. I've never actually had any, I've had durian-flavored candy though! It was disgusting)

I wanted to make a cool, pretty logo thingy that was similar to my other profile pic. So I did. Also I wanted to practice graphic design.

Question?

Edit: Speaking of durain, I only found out very recently that durain on pizza isn't common. Genuinely. I saw somebody on Reddit mention it as a "weird food" and literally did a double take. Personally I quite like it, and it's my sister's favourite topping.

Edited by Robin Sedai

It changes, but it's currently (spoilered for length I guess)

Spoiler

"...it didn't matter, because we were looking at the same sky together, which is maybe more intimate than eye contact anyway. Anybody can look at you. It's quite rare to find someone who sees the same world as you."

From Turtles All the Way Down.

Do you cry from books or movies?

Not anything that I can remember. There's been a few that got me close, like Onward. There's a few "anime" that I've seen that made me get close. A Silent Voice for one.

A few church related shows like 17 Miracles might have made me cry, but I don't remember. 

(Don't read the spoiler if you haven't read Wingfeather Saga or the Stormlight Archive.)

Spoiler

Wingfeather Saga has gotten me close a few times. As well as the deaths and presumed deaths of a few people in Stormlight Archive (Like Teft and Elhokar)

What genre do you enjoy writing your books in (if you do) - if not, what's your favorite genre to read?

Edited by Gregorio