Part of me really wants a Cosmere tattoo… but I’m trying to convince myself that I shouldn’t do that because what if 

Spoiler

…this is blasphemy I know but

Spoiler

What if it isn’t as important to me in the future and then it’s permanently inked onto my skin…

I’d want it to be something from the Cosmere that actually really affected me and my life in a positive way though. 

What is your favorite quote from one of Brando Sando’s books?

"You told me it will get worse." "It will, but then it will get better. Then it will get worse again. Then better. This is life, and I will not lie by saying every day will be sunshine. But there will be sunshine again, and that is a very different thing to say. That is truth. I promise you Kaladin: You will be warm again."

What is the thing you like the most about your current life?

Being homeschooled. I can take a break whenever I want, schedule my day however I want. If a particular leaning method isn't working I can just try something else. There are disadvantages, but I feel this is much better for my mental health.

What's the last meme you saved on your device?

I have been on an airplane many times, to places such as Houston, Hawaii, New York, DC, Seattle, Miami, and others. The airplane is a pretty cool part of the trip, since you get to just chill and watch movies. Coach definitely can be cramped depending on what airline you fly, but unless you're planning on sleeping during the flight, it's not bad at all.

Do you wish you had wings?

Ninja'd :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Favorite book?

Hmm...This is difficult, as I imagine it is for a lot of people. WoK is definitely a contender, as is TFE and Edgedancer. Other than Sanderson, I enjoyed Ender's Game, plus some others. 

6 minutes ago, MangoBoi101 said:

Have you ever done anything stupid past the point of purposfully falling down the stairs

Probably. Falling down the stairs seems pretty reasonable not gonna lie.

Least favorite Sanderson book, and why?

Edited by Ookla the Confused