39 minutes ago, Ookla the Coffee Drinker said:

Only to events by the local orchestra, though it's been a few years since I last went to one.

It's cold, have some hot chocolate, how was your day?

Quite nice, finished the Shadow Rising. BOOM.

Get some sleep if you have work, what's your country?

Dad sneeze, been training all my life. Now I just need a good pun repertoire and I'll be prepared. 

You see a couple pairs of earphones at the same price. One is of better quality than the other but the worst one is in your favorite color and the best one in the color you dislike the most. Which one do you get? 

Three. The first two will notice the bulb and start a discussion about which magic system they would use to provide light now. It will take a third sharder then to enter the room who doesn't want to interrupt the first two, and as they're not part of the discussion, they're the first to notice the actual need to replace the light bulb, lest it render them unable to read at night. 

If you could teleport anywhere in the world (without having to worry about the appearing inside a wall thing), where would you go first?