Not often but it has happened. Once or twice during an exam even. 

Would you start reading TLT from the beginning? (seriously, that thing's long, but I'm tempted to see what weird stuff people have come up with across the years) 

Edited by Eluvianii

Yes… sort of. I used to play violin, but I haven’t for a few years. And to say I play  piano would be a stretch. I can’t noteread super easily; I just play by ear. And I’m not incredible at that either.

Would you rather be a salty blueberry or a marshmallow slathered in popcorn butter?

2 hours ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Where can I find a cloak?

Assuming you have the necessary resources, you can sew one! I consider doing that.

Also, I don't know how Halloween costumes stores work, but there might be in those costumes that include cheap, low quality cloaks. Just throwing around weird ideas.

What's the best way to get over a YouTube addiction?

13 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

What's the best way to get over a YouTube addiction?

Find a better addiction, or several. Personally I stopped spending all my time watching Youtube when I got into writing and reading. Both take up ridiculous amounts of time, so I don't really have time to binge Youtube, I spend my extra time on my hobbies instead. Basically just find hobbies to eat up all your free time.

What is the strangest pet you or someone you know has had?

My dog, Chewy. He is the sweetest and cutest thing in the world. I am right. No one can tell me otherwise. 

What’s your favorite philosophical mindset? (As in, utilitarianism, deontology, etc.)

Edited by SymphonianBookworm