... Rarely? Maintaining relationships is a stressful process, but if I do make friends, I want to do it sincerely (not like half friends for person benefits), and I want it to be a real friendship.

What is your least favorite shade of your favorite color?

11 hours ago, Spren of Kindness said:

How do you like to make friends?

Say moash did nothing wrong, run and when you convince those chasing you that you want moash gone as much as them, you have a new group of friends

Just now, Ancient Sequence said:

What is your least favorite shade of your favorite color?

Extremely bright Neon Yellow

What is your favorite field of physics?

I 'won' the title of 'read the most books in a semester' last year.  I can usually get through three or four books a week.  It depends on how much I like a book, or how bored I'll be if I'm not reading.  I don't know how to make this not pretentious, sorry.

Do you like warm or cool colors more?

Quite a few actually. During holidays and stuff, if we were staying anywhere and there weren't enough beds, my little sister usually had the priority to get one. Couches are pretty comfortable though, when you're still small enough to fit.

Do you have a love-hate relationship with any work of fiction? 

Edited by Eluvianii

Oooh... tough question. I don't know about best, but one I love is Splendor and Glooms.

Spoiler

splendorsjpg-aefc896eba0e11c7.thumb.jpg.2fd0fb4076f43bee7a0b24d25c8c3bbf.jpg

It might not be the best or most impressive cover (although the art is quite good!) but it matches the atmosphere of the story perfectly. I remember borrowing this from the library. Although I forgot the title, the cover stuck with me for years, and I rediscovered it by recognizing the artwork. Still one of my favourite books.

Pick a Sharder (not me) who doesn't already have a nickname, and give them one.