I used to. Then the IDF (and Yeshivah, because it includes boarding too) happened and I didn't have the time. apparently, the librarians still remember me and asked my sister (who volunteers there) how I was doing, once or twice.

How do you decide whether to buy a book or wait until it arrive to your local library?

Usually it’s my mom who buys the books (because I don’t have any sort of income other than birthday/Christmas money) and it really depends on how much I want the book. If it’s Sanderson, then we buy it, hands down. If it’s a book I’m like, hmm, this sounds interesting, then I’ll get it from my library and maybe get it later if I really like it.

Are you able to feed yourself or do you forget to eat unless someone tells you to?

holy crem
a thread that I started is now at 70 pages.
that's awesome
i'm legitimately proud of this silly little thread
despite only ever getting a single rep from it :P

35 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Do you play any card games? 

Yes! My friend just taught me how to play Knightmare Chess. It's normal chess but with cards that you can play on your turn that have crazy effects. (Rotate the board 90 degrees, for example)
Super fun.
Same friend also just taught me how to play MTG. Also fun.

What thread have you made that you are most proud of?

The last one I finished was Master of Iron, the sequel to Blade of Secrets.  It's about a magical bladesmith with social anxiety who makes a magic sword that causes many problems.  It was fun, did slap me in the face with a raw sardine a couple times though.

Have you ever seen a meteor shower?

Sixth grade. Right before school gets hard. For me, this was the year I met all my best friends (most of them were new kids). However, I switched schools the next year and now I only keep in touch with one of them and it’s really sad. 

What’s the best shade of purple?

Time to bring out my copy of the Totally Awesome Book of Useless Information… The first pennies minted in the United States were inscribed with the motto “Mind your own business.” The octopus will eat its own arms if it gets really hungry. The longest sustained fart was two minutes, forty-two seconds. In Sweden, it is illegal to train a seal to balance on the ball of its nose.

What is your favorite song lyric, as of the time of reading this?