From a meme a week after the fact. I then ask my friends and family for the details and they look at me incredulously while asking "How did you not know about it? It was everywhere". 

You're a secret agent about to be killed by a villain, there's no way out and the villain is the only person who will see you die. Last words? 

Northern Mexican I guess. I've barely ever traveled anywhere so I don't notice it, but we're known for pronouncing "ch"s as "sh"s to a comical degree.

You have been spoiled the ending to the entire Cosmere by some timey wimey means. You absolutely hate it (which sounds more unbelievable than the time travel in this scenario, I know). Do you still keep reading the books as they come out? 

Imagine being a kid, wanting everything to taste sweet. You ask for it and now you're stuck with that "boon" for life. I'd hate it, and this is coming from a sweets addict. 

Nightwatcher bane that sounds terrible but might actually be fun/useful? 

Edited by Eluvianii
Put a bane instead of a boon

• 2 weeks later...

The tropical habitable moon of a distant gas giant. Sometimes I think Earth is boring, because the largest celestial object we can see (besides the sun) is this small little sphere that barely takes up any of the sky. The moon is cool. But imagine standing on the surface of an alien world and looking into the sky, only to see a gigantic planet dominating a good fourth of the visible space in the sky. It would have swirling clouds that you could see with incredible detail, and you could probably also see nearby moons easily. It would be insane and incredible.

Barring interstellar destinations, probably a Polynesian island.

What is your dream interstellar destination?

That’s hard. Like, really hard. It changes frequently as well. Numb Little Bug by Em Beihold or Mulberry Street by twenty one pilots. (Jus the vibe)

If you woke up one day with long beastly claws, how would you react?

Stare at them for a moment, then start complaining on the fact I didn't get a tail or wings. Afterwards I'll probably tear my skin to shreds and might accidentally commit suicide - I scratch my neck way too much, but that's not really interesting.

What would you do if a literal witch took over your household? (Assuming we're talking about the more evil kind of witches.)

Look, the witch can be evil, but initially I wouldn't know that. I would most certainly ask her to teach me magic. May get killed after that.

Is there a thing you love that you would start disliking given the chance? (as in, maybe you love cakes but too much sugar is bad so you wish you didn't). 

I guess it'd depend who's answering. Maybe I'd ask who I'm going to marry, or how I can achieve a successful career. It's hard though, because some of these things are probably things I should figure out myself...

If you could force Brandon Sanderson answer one question that's been RAFO'd, which question would you have him answer?

• 2 weeks later...