On 5/10/2022 at 10:31 AM, The Wandering Wizard said:

Brandon Mull :D

What is your favorite Kotlc book?

You are my new best friend. Don't try to escape it. By asking about one of my favorite book series and talking about the author of another of my favorites you have brought this upon yourself.

2 hours ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Some Ray Bradbury.

What's your favorite non-Sanderson short story/novella?

Currently? "It's Such a Beautiful Day", by Isaac Asimov. His short stories are amazing. True, he repeats technologies, but... The way his characters have fascinating backgrounds, even in such short stories... And the way he makes walking outside seem so exciting, as it well should be... It's simply amazing.

31 minutes ago, MysticWolf02 said:

You are my new best friend. Don't try to escape it. By asking about one of my favorite book series and talking about the author of another of my favorites you have brought this upon yourself.

Well. Now I feel a little sorry for him. I also feel a little old, with all those relatively new users around... And I hardly have been around for very long. That's kind of weird. I guess Wizard isn't that new anymore? Huh.

How logical is it for me to feel old when seeing extremely active newbies? (Maybe I should put my TPBM rule to power here, too... It'll make my questions more.interesting, I think.)

22 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

Well. Now I feel a little sorry for him. I also feel a little old, with all those relatively new users around... And I hardly have been around for very long. That's kind of weird. I guess Wizard isn't that new anymore? Huh.

How logical is it for me to feel old when seeing extremely active newbies? (Maybe I should put my TPBM rule to power here, too... It'll make my questions more.interesting, I think.)

Not anymore.

I think that it is logical as I will probably feel like that in a year-ish.

TPBM hasn't been around for ookla season.

That one's on me, actually. I mentioned TO ME in my message, which probably confused Wizard, which, in turn, confused you.

Fun fact: not too long ago, someone mentioned how much alike TPBM and Ask ANYONE Anything are. I thought that there are chances (not high) that this will become a dispute like TLT and TLPW one. Even though, as far as I understand, this is a friendly joking dispute, I didn't want that to happen, which is why I started commenting here.

I kind of wanted to distinguish those games from one another in some ways, but no one really cared, and it didn't really matter. I was probably afraid of shadow monsters. 

Do you post much outside of Forum Games?

At the moment I spend most of my time in Community. Which is to say here, Entertainment, and RP. The only Sanderson series I'm up to date with right now is Elantris, so I'm avoiding the book forums for now. 

Do you know the difference between university and college (because I don't)? 

Any board game played with my third-oldest brother, especially if the game is Titan, because Titan is a long game and in any game it's an exception when that brother loses.

What's your favorite card game (that you actually play?)