1 minute ago, Condensation said:

No, not I. And there was a question, it just wasn't worded like a question.

*hehehe* I told them we already got one.

When will my reflection show who I am inside?

Cut yourself open

13 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Pac-Man Land. 

Does anyone else have a love-hate relationship with the 80s?

Please explain your love-hate relationship, as mine is purely love. (I guess this is my question),

Edit: and once again, I start a new page

Edited by revelryintheart

@revelryintheart, I enjoy the 80s. Like the music, movies, and overall culture is cool. But... it’s not now. The synthesizer, the weird hairstyles, everything just feels off. I can’t really describe it. I’ll always rock out to Take on Me, but not without that weird feeling of distance.

1 minute ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

@revelryintheart, I enjoy the 80s. Like the music, movies, and overall culture is cool. But... it’s not now. The synthesizer, the weird hairstyles, everything just feels off. I can’t really describe it. I’ll always rock out to Take on Me, but not without that weird feeling of distance.

Hmm ok I guess I get that, but I like really enjoy hating on popular stuff? Like I hate pretty much any music that is popular today and enjoy ranting about it. Also most of my family like 80s stuff so idk. But yeah sometimes for a few seconds I wish I was born in the 80s but then I realize... we still have the music and the movies, plus we also have the good things from today's culture. wow reading this I realize I make zero sense and contradicted myself a ton good job me

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Hmm . . . Rose. I'm a total romantic!

Dresses/Skirts or Pants/Shorts?

Depends. If the skirt is long and loose, then that's way more comfy. If the pants/shorts are loose, then they're comfy. So, whichever I deem more comfortable.

What's your favorite idea? (Mine is being creative)

Just now, Condensation said:

The idea that we are not the only ones here, whether it be aliens, opposing life forms on earth that we can't understand, or something Other.

Heron

Elantris or Rithmatist?

Elantris. Raoden and Sarene's relationship is just the best way to deal with a romance, imo.

Favorite animal?