Pacific Rim and Interstellar are both really good, but I also love Solo: a Star Wars story, Rogue One, Gravity, and the Martian.

What's your favorite abstract musical artist?

Edited by Sequence

I have attempted to write twenty or so stories in the past two or three years. None of them were good. I am terrible at plots and characters, but I am very, very good at worldbuilding. I have a problem where I get a cool idea for a world for a story to take place in, but then don't have the ability to write the story itself. It's frustrating.

Does anyone else here have pet tarantulas?

I'm assuming that you mean, "If you could instantly finish . . ." so I'd probably do Fablehaven, because it sucks and I have no desire to read it, but I feel like having it's knowledge would be nice.

If you found a Big Mac in your coat pocket, what would you do?

be confused.

then, if it was still warm and untouched, eat it. if not warm and/or partially eaten, throw it away. or give it to my dogs.

if you found a 1000$ worth of money in foreign currency in your coat pocket, what would you do?

Spoiler

i like this "found in coat pocket" question, and think we should make it a trend.

if anyone says "magic golden ring that makes you turn invisible" though, the trend is over. you aren't funny.

I would also be confused. Then I'd probably convert most of it to U.S.D. and maybe keep a few (physical monetary units) as souvenirs. 

What would you do if you found a live rabbit in your coat pocket?

Spoiler

I will admit I was tempted to go with the Hobbit thing just to make you mad, but that would be kind of mean :P

Be extremely confused, turn to the person next to me and ask him whether he dropped it. Sorry, I'm somewhat contaminated with a chaoticness virus. Probably I'll just release it.

How would you like opening a different thread for thing you found in your pockets?