Kaladin, Kelsier and Marsh. Hoid can hurt only one of them.

What I mean is, I can't reply elaborately because if I do, someone immediately replies with a short post that makes mine irrelevant. I like to think that this kind of messages fit better in TPBM, though I don't own any of those threads.

Why do Americans use miles? And why, whenever I try to think of the length of something in English, I automatically think of feet?

Edited by Trutharchivist

Because they're all #!&%ing bonkers. Why anybody uses the imperial system, I will never know.

I don't know. Maybe because it's much more ingrained in the language? Come to think of it, that sort of answers my question.

Wouldn't it be better if the whole world used metric?

Edited by Robin Sedai

30 minutes ago, Robin Sedai said:

Because they're all #!&%ing bonkers. Why anybody uses the imperial system, I will never know.

I don't know. Maybe because it's much more ingrained in the language?

Wouldn't it be better if the whole world used metric?

I agree, and I'm an American. can never remember the conversion between miles and feet(unless I am much mistaken, Miles had only two feet when he died.)

Where do things go when you loose them?

I... Actually don't get to talk to babies much. But normal voice. I don't do baby talk.

18 minutes ago, Eluvianii said:

A god tosses a coin to decide if it goes into a junkyard dimension or under your bed six months after its disappearance.

That what happens when you lose things. When you loose them, they get stolen by Nac Mac Feegles. When you don't loose them, they also get stolen by the Nac Mac Feegles, with their rope.

Did you get the reference? 

Edited by Trutharchivist

10 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

I... Actually don't get to talk to babies much. But normal voice. I don't do baby talk.

That what happens when you lose things. When you loose them, they get stolen by Back Mac Feegles. When you don't loose them, they also get stolen by the Nav Mac Feegles, with their rope.

Did you get the reference? 

vagueley, been a while since I read the book. don't even remember the name.

Why is it so hard to write?